Are We Out Growing This Place?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Mike, did I ever tell you how good you were at insulting people?

Insulting you was not my intentions, just pointing out the obvious.

You clearly have an agenda today, arguing on the internet. And are looking for every way possible to do so. Maybe it is because your grandpappy is about to die. Well guess what it isn't our fault spic. Get the fuck out. You bring nothing of value to the forum except making a fool out of your self very often.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Aye Mike, your a real fucking stalker of a prick, you no good piece of shit.

How's it feel to subscribe to someone you don't know? Srsly? You obviously have no life.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah I have no life because you added me on Face book a few months ago and all of my Facebook friends statuses appear on my page.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
First, to anyone who thinks I'm worked up over Diesel, I'm not. He is an idiot. My post to him I was laughing the whole time. Hell I'm still kinda laughing, but now its starting to get sad because he actually believes I have it out for him or something now.

That was more directed at your Aussie fan club.

so you were directing it at the aussies but you attacked my spelling? Either way, thats kinda hypocitical to attack someone elses spelling and grammer when yours isn't any better...hense why I don't do it. Just saying.

Your a hypocrite because you talk a bunch of shit about MS taking the internet too serious, when your just as bad.

right he takes it too seriously. I never said that I don't take somethings on here seriously, but if Mike Chaos decided I wasn't doing a good job as an admin and de-admined me I wouldn't come back and attack the forum the way Monk did. But again what about the actual internet have I taken seriously? The serious conversations I have had on here revolve around Pot, and spelling so far. Neither of which actually are exclusively interent topics. Would I be a little upset if Chaos removed me. Sure. Would I act like a spoilded whinny bitch like Monk did? No.

Okay, I already acknowledged that your pretty much only active in the places I've never been seen in. How am I supposed to know your still posting, when I don't play the GM Pool thing, nor do I bet, or even take interest into buying the things you were selling before. TBH, the only places I can recall seeing you are the Trivia threads, very few times in the wrestling threads, and the forum help/site feedback stuff.

I'll give you that one, but there are people I never see post in the sections I'm active in, I still know they are still here for the most part. But whatever, I'll let you have that one, but I still don't buy it. I mean I'm pretty active here in HIAT and so are you both before you mentioned me being active, even posted in the same threads as you. I really just don't think your that observent. And by the way saying your not observent which is what I was getting at when I first replied to what you said about me being active is not a flame, its an opinion.

So now that we've established that I didn't know you were on the site just as much as me, let me adddress you flaming me. You've clearly had something against me for the longest, and if you deny it, that just proves that you are actually a spic, and not a respectable poster like I thought you were.

First, did you just call me a spic? I know I'm not hip and all that, but isn't that a slang term for someone of latin decent? Because if so, I don't have a single Latino cell in my body. I couldn't be more white if I tried. I'm part english, scotish, german and russian. Anyways, as for the actual flaming, you seem to be confusing two things. I won't say I have a problem with you per say, but I won't deny that when you first came on here and was doing all the plagerizing stuff, I spoke out against it. But that wasn't flaming. That was calling you out on your bullshit, and making sure you weren't getting credit for other people's work. A flame is an insult. And prior to the start of this, I repeat I do not believe I have ever flamed you. If I did, please show me where.

But there is a difference.

A Flame is when I make a comment about Blaze by saying "She stopped being his sister when they got married"

A discussion or calling someone out on a difference of opinion is like when I tell J that "I believe that anyone who brags about smoking pot is as silly as someone bragging about masterbaiting."

See the difference? I don't deny that I have flamed people. Even the one about Blaze I just referenced was done in fun and not ment to be taken seriously. It was a joke, nothing more. If I do flame someone its never done with hate. Even when I posted my flame for you in response to the question you asked in this thread, it was not done in hate. Sorry you didn't see it that way.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Better luck next time.

but you didn't counter anything I said? You basically just repeated what you said the first time. Stuff I already explained and corrected you on. All you've done is forced me to explain it more clearly....oh wait so yeah I guess you are right. Better Luck Next Time? Hopefully this time you'll get it.

Kizza

Reaction score
So being 15 means you cant smoke >_> ?

Glad your worked up, annd insulting people on a forum regardless of the other getting pissed or not, is Blue.

I like how you're calling others a hypocrite, when by saying that, you've proven to be a hypocrite. Congratulations.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I added you? rofl.

Alright buddy.

spich.png

By mikechaos at 2010-04-20
spic2.png

By mikechaos at 2010-04-20

Yes you did.

Kizza

Reaction score
Owned.

Waits for the usual nah man you edited that lololol im a filthy spic.

Slash

Reaction score
I bet you wish you could say that without wanting me to be here every minute of your life honey buns :p