Are We Out Growing This Place?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Diesel you're cool, but what kind of name is Urbano?

EDIT: Where the fuck did Slash come from? lol

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Urbano = Family Name.

This Guy. Dude, I'm not gonna' bother reading the long ass post. I read halfway, and realized there's no point in arguing.

Mike Chaos, damn, I'm not gonna' say you edited it, but fuck, I guess I was wrong, I did add you. Must've been awhile ago, but still, that doesn't justify you bringing that shit up at all. You are still a fucking low life spic in not only my opinion, but 80% of the forums.

This Guy owned me today in this verbal jousting, and that's it. I never really thought he was an idiot, I was just bitter because I thought he had something against me. Oh well. Shit happens.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Wait and what the fuck. How can a SPIC call someone who is not a spic, a spic? Do you realize you are a fucking idiot?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Mike Chaos, you really are a fucking fail. Tell me something IWF doesn't know about me plz.

You have no life outside of the internet obviously. Meaning your a spic. SHIT, you don't have to even be a spic, moron, blueberry, stalker, failure, Mike Chaos, they're all the same.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yes I have no life. That would make sense, considering I have a full time job with one day off a week. But yeah that makes total sense. Do you ever know anything you are talking about?

Definition of spic:
A highly offensive term referring in a derogatory manner to a Hispanic person, i.e. born or descendant of natives of Spain and/or any Spanish-speaking country or territory in Central America, South America or the Caribbean.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
He clearly doesn't. I think now Urbano takes the award for the most moronic poster on the forum. The majority of his posts do not make sense. It is like he just says random insults to people for the hell of it and makes up shit all the time. Definitely has some sort of problem in his head.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I admit I didn't know. Oh well. I guess not searching every insulting term on the internet makes me a moron right Mike? Jesus you fail.

He clearly doesn't. I think now Urbano takes the award for the most moronic poster on the forum. The majority of his posts do not make sense. It is like he just says random insults to people for the hell of it and makes up shit all the time. Definitely has some sort of problem in his head.

Rofl @ blueberries trying to put sentences together. lmfao.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
So all this time he thought Spic was an insult for calling someone stupid and didn't realize it was actually a racist term for his genetic background.

Wow.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
We definitely should have a standard IQ test from now on, people below a certain level can't participate in forum activities. I am not saying I am really smart or anything, but I have common sense.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
So, not being a prick that knows racial slurs means you don't have common sense?

lmfao, then I'm the idiot in the thread.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
dude it's like you don't know what nigger or cracker means