• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are We Out Growing This Place?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^^again you obviously don't look around much because never once have I attacked your grammer or spelling. Why? Because I know I can`t fucking spell. Its not something I`m proud of, but its not something I hide, and therefore don`t attack other people over and something I`ve admitted to many times on this forum.
That was more directed at your Aussie fan club.

How am I a hypocrite, and who is sucking my dick. No one. Got a better question, if I`m not so active anymore as you originally claimed how did I suddenly becomes someone who is flaming you for the longest time as you just claimed. As a matter of fact I don`t think I`ve ever flamed you until this first post I made in this thread to you.
Your a hypocrite because you talk a bunch of shit about MS taking the internet too serious, when your just as bad. Okay, I already acknowledged that your pretty much only active in the places I've never been seen in. How am I supposed to know your still posting, when I don't play the GM Pool thing, nor do I bet, or even take interest into buying the things you were selling before. TBH, the only places I can recall seeing you are the Trivia threads, very few times in the wrestling threads, and the forum help/site feedback stuff. So now that we've established that I didn't know you were on the site just as much as me, let me adddress you flaming me. You've clearly had something against me for the longest, and if you deny it, that just proves that you are actually a spic, and not a respectable poster like I thought you were.

Seriously, how am I a hypocrite...your the one who one minute claims I`m not active anymore and the next claim I`ve been flaming you for the longest time. Which is it? Cause it can`t be both. Of course in this case its neither. But thanks for coming out and playing the game. Better luck next time.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Better luck next time.

But in conclusion Diesel,if you think the forum is really dead and you are growing out of wrestling in general,then why don't you simply just leave?
I don't know, it's not unbearably bad tbh. It just felt like its dying down. It's like Shawn Michaels' career, he wasn't feeling it since about Summerslam (right now), and then he really just started to lose interest in his work (activity), and eventually he retired (left).

Kizza

Reaction score
That was more directed at your Aussie fan club.

Aussie fan club? Shut the fuck up, seriously. Just because we don't have any problems with the admins doesn't mean we kiss ass or dickride. Please post all the examples you have of the "Aussie fan club" doing this. You're a Blue 15 year old spic who should just go die in a fire before you embarrass your family by overdosing on drugs you dirty piece of shit.

Sup0r srs.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lmfao, don't hide the fact that you get all worked up behind your laptop by putting "Sup0r srs." because you know you fucking hyopcrites cant help it.

If you guys really were so superior, and better than me, you'd just leave me alone, but the fact that you always go back to talking shit like a smurf over the internet, clearly showing that you guys clearly have no lives outside of this fantasy recreational hangout spot we call a forum. You guys cant have your precious little shell of protection where you can be anyone you want, attacked. Maybe that's why you guys always get into arguments with me? Seriously, how old are you guys? I'm like the youngest of the bunch, and I'm so over all this e-drama BS you guy's constantly go through with me. I'm not Blue. Far from it. If I was I'd change my name to LKP. It's clearly not LKP and instead a gay trucker name that I never got around to changing because, well fuck it. It's the internet. You smurfs seriously need to get over IWF, and realize I can care less whether you guys bash me or not. You've all recycled each and everyone of your jokes, and clearly don't come up with anything new. What's there to say? I'm a plagiarising, previously fat, ex-stoner, lying Lation spic according to you guys. Oh with the addition of my retardation added to that list of notable attributes.

SO, now seX makes a one sentence post, Kiz goes back on the topic briefly before fading out again, BKB may make another sporadic appearance and actually gave a good joke to say that hasn't been reused, and This Guy hopefully continues the conversation I was having with him, because quite frankly I feel thing's have to get settled. Remember guys, this IWF is serious business right?

Kizza

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm so worked up. Man, I'm just in such a rage over here. Things flying all over the place, smacked a couple holes in the wall.

Don't get why I need to be angry to type insults, but if it makes you feel better that you think I got angry, then ok Mr. Spic.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Lmfao, don't hide the fact that you get all worked up behind your laptop by putting "Sup0r srs." because you know you fucking hyopcrites cant help it.

If you guys really were so superior, and better than me, you'd just leave me alone, but the fact that you always go back to talking shit like a smurf over the internet, clearly showing that you guys clearly have no lives outside of this fantasy recreational hangout spot we call a forum. You guys cant have your precious little shell of protection where you can be anyone you want, attacked. Maybe that's why you guys always get into arguments with me? Seriously, how old are you guys? I'm like the youngest of the bunch, and I'm so over all this e-drama BS you guy's constantly go through with me. I'm not Blue. Far from it. If I was I'd change my name to LKP. It's clearly not LKP and instead a gay trucker name that I never got around to changing because, well fuck it. It's the internet. You smurfs seriously need to get over IWF, and realize I can care less whether you guys bash me or not. You've all recycled each and everyone of your jokes, and clearly don't come up with anything new. What's there to say? I'm a plagiarizing, previously fat, ex-stoner, lying Lation spic according to you guys. Oh with the addition of my retardation added to that list of notable attributes.

SO, now seX makes a one sentence post, Kiz goes back on the topic briefly before fading out again, BKB may make another sporadic appearance and actually gave a good joke to say that hasn't been reused, and This Guy hopefully continues the conversation I was having with him, because quite frankly I feel thing's have to get settled. Remember guys, this IWF is serious business right?

Dude you're only 15

...god...

Reaction score
Sounds like someone actually got This Guy a little heated there.

But anyways,I personally think this place isn't dead at all. I mean yeah it does have its moments,but all sites have their moments at some point. I don't watch wrestling all the time,but I do actually come on here for recreational reasons & socializing reasons to give some input on topics in threads such as this one.

I think bringing up that This Guy loves wrestling is irelevant to the topic,because if you look at in some way we all like or love wrestling on this forum,if not we wouldn't have signed up. This Guy is probably like me and has been watching it since he was just a little kid,I know he has all the vhs tapes/dvds/magazines of all the classic WWF & WCW like I do,that stuff is going to be worth money one of them days,thats mainly why I keep it,I don't know about This Guy but thats why I do. I know that was irrelevant to the topic aswell,but oh well.

But in conclusion Diesel,if you think the forum is really dead and you are growing out of wrestling in general,then why don't you simply just leave?
When are you going to learn that there is a fucking space after commas and periods?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude you're only 15
So being 15 means you cant smoke >_> ?

Yeah, I'm so worked up. Man, I'm just in such a rage over here. Things flying all over the place, smacked a couple holes in the wall.

Don't get why I need to be angry to type insults, but if it makes you feel better that you think I got angry, then ok Mr. Spic.
Glad your worked up, annd insulting people on a forum regardless of the other getting pissed or not, is Blue.

J...

Reaction score
That wasn't mean towards you bro, I was just pointing out the fact that kids are gettin high in middle school now. At my lil bro's school party a while ago cops were called cuase 3 kids overdosed on Vicadon and a bunch others were high. He's in 7th grade. Shits fucked up.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Axis you might think I'm shitty and others might think that.

But the thing is I'm active and bring things to the forum in away