Are fans ever satisfied?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I would much rather see an Orton/Jericho feud with their alignments reversed. I think we've been long overdue for heel Orton again anyways. He's as stale as ever right now.

Reaction score
First off Orton is stale and boring whether he's a face or a heel. And I don't know if it's just me but something about Orton being a face feels forced. Like he's trying to fight against his natural asshole tendencies and play to the fans.

Here's my major problem with Cena. He takes nothing seriously. Think about it. Gets beaten senseless by Nexus, bounces out next week like Gomer Pyle on a bender and doesn't even treat them like they're a threat. Has a year long feud with Rock talking about it being the most important match of his life EVAR and how he can't lose. Then he loses and is all "welp I lost herpdee derp de derpie derp" Then we get to his match vs. Brock Lesnar where he gets the holy assfuck beaten out of him, pulls out a fluke win then makes some speech about riding off into the sunset or some such bullshit and how he'll be taking time off for his arm or whatever. Then barely a week later he's back to bounding around like a goddamn four year old on a sugar buzz. Nothing is treated as important or a threat by this asshole. If he doesn't think some wrestler or group is a threat why should the fans buy into them and wanna pay to see them either kick ass (for the heel lovers) or get their asses kicked (for the babyface loving marks)?

Oh and another thing. Brock Lesnar should be given an award for outsmarting Vince McMahon. Here's a guy who has been given an insane amount of money for a one year contract where he only has to show up three or four times a month, get huge pay per view pay days, and then he's fucking off after wrestlemania next year. And sad thing is WWE isn't even gonna use him to his full potential as a draw. He's pretty much gonna be a jobber to the stars. So essentially WWE paid who knows how many million dollars for a jobber to the stars who only has to work three or four times a month and is gonna be gone in a year.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'll give Jericho one thing, he's taken the least amount of breaks in 20 years. Got fired back in 2005, returned to save us and left again and came back early this year. But he's been not at his best. I haven't seen his most recent matches but I'll take the word of the people here.

As for Orton, shit I've never liked Orton. I think he's a slight bit average, has some of the worst punches and the build up to the RKO can get tiresome. It's almost too predictable when it comes to the ending of his matches. Kofi goes up top, RKO in mid air, Cena has him in the AA, fall back RKO, Triple H bout to do the pedigree, Orton hooks the arm into the RKO. The biggest grip with the RKO is he has to be jumping. The RKO doesn't work unless he's jumping or else it's the ace crusher.