Anybody else bored of TNA at the moment?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm not bored with TNA, I just don't like what they're doing. Boring to me is predictable, repetitive stuff. TNA is giving us unpredictability, but not in a good way, they're shocking us with stupidity, not with brilliance.

Rell

Reaction score
As for the thread itself, if you are bored, then dont watch it....

PeepShow, why are you always so damn defensive? Dude, you dont work for TNA, your a fan. Nothing more, nothing less. Your slowly becoming TNA's Kaedon. Everytime we point out a negative in TNA's product, your always so quick to defend it. We will not enjoy TNA 100% of the time, its impossible. Instead of acting like nothings wrong (LIKE YOU :shifty:), she's voicing her opinion...

BTW, there is so many things wrong with that quote...You as a TNA fanboy should know damn well, fans tuning out is the last thing they need.

MrPAROnoidâ„¢

Reaction score
TNA's bored me since the first time i creamed on my remote and turned it over :S
It's all ex WWE low card's and rookie's and wannabe's*CoughStingCough*
Wudn't be surpised to see Goldberg there soon.
All the fag's go TNA
Angle
Cage
Booker
The Dudleys(o sorry Team 3D ¬_¬)
TNA will always bore me until they hire someone like me.....O wait!!!....theres noone as good as me......Wooohoooo Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rasta: :yuk: :horse: :man: .......Eat me!!......​

Rell

Reaction score
TNA's bored me since the first time i creamed on my remote and turned it over :S
It's all ex WWE low card's and rookie's and wannabe's*CoughStingCough*
Wudn't be surpised to see Goldberg there soon.
All the fag's go TNA
Angle
Cage
Booker
The Dudleys(o sorry Team 3D ¬_¬)
TNA will always bore me until they hire someone like me.....O wait!!!....theres noone as good as me......Wooohoooo Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rasta: :yuk: :horse: :man: .......Eat me!!......​

Your probably the only guy on the forum who's more arrogant than me...

-starts team arrogance-

Anyone else out there who thinks they're the shit, join me :shifty:

We're Takin OVER

PeepShow

PeepShow, why are you always so damn defensive? Dude, you dont work for TNA, your a fan. Nothing more, nothing less. Your slowly becoming TNA's Kaedon. Everytime we point out a negative in TNA's product, your always so quick to defend it. We will not enjoy TNA 100% of the time, its impossible. Instead of acting like nothings wrong (LIKE YOU :shifty:), she's voicing her opinion...

BTW, there is so many things wrong with that quote...You as a TNA fanboy should know damn well, fans tuning out is the last thing they need.

Those 2 statements totally contradict what you are trying to say. How and I defending it when Im telling them not to watch it? That makes completely no sense at all tbh. :thumbdown:

Rell

Reaction score
WOW, now I'm starting to think your Blue. She said something negative about a product, and instead of taking the critisim you told her not to watch it. What she said obviously pissed you off, and you got defensive, as always. I win.

And stop stealing my ways, :thumbdown: is mine, we all know it.

If what I said made no sense, your dumb TBH.

PeepShow

I didnt get pissed off. LOL, Rell, go watch and DL some ROH shows. :shifty:

I was just saying that if you are bored, then why watch. If you like it, then watch it. Nothing more, nothing less. I respect everyone's opinions. I may not always like what they say, but I still respect them. :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
I didnt get pissed off. LOL, Rell, go watch and DL some ROH shows. :shifty:

I was just saying that if you are bored, then why watch. If you like it, then watch it. Nothing more, nothing less. I respect everyone's opinions. I may not always like what they say, but I still respect them. :shifty:

DAMMIT, STOP STEALING MY SHIT :shifty:

And I thought you would say go "download" ROH or something in that manner, I mean what else could you say? I've made the fact that I watch WWE, TNA, & Indys pretty obvious, so if thats your only come back...So be it.

And like I said before, TNA has been receiving ratings in the 1.0 range for how long? Why would you even suggest a loyal TNA fan stop watching the product?

I'll leave you alone now, I'm still in an asshole mood though.

-hugs Lucas-

JHar888

Reaction score
^ lol...I kinda agree with Rell on Peep being defensive on TNA and becoming TNA's Kaedon, but Peep, funny use of a smiley up there. ^

Yes Gashface, TNA is pretty boring ATM. Styles, Tomko, Roode, Cage, Angle, WTF?! When did Angle get in there with these guys? Everyone knows that the original Coalition was the best:

-Scott Steiner.
-Tomko.
-AJ Styles.
-Christian Cage.

Also, the Angle angle was OK, but I'd rather see Tomko and AJ w/ Cage. Once they turned on him, TNA began to blow.

PeepShow

^ lol...I kinda agree with Rell on Peep being defensive on TNA and becoming TNA's Kaedon, but Peep, funny use of a smiley up there. ^

Yes Gashface, TNA is pretty boring ATM. Styles, Tomko, Roode, Cage, Angle, WTF?! When did Angle get in there with these guys? Everyone knows that the original Coalition was the best:

-Scott Steiner.
-Tomko.
-AJ Styles.
-Christian Cage.

Also, the Angle angle was OK, but I'd rather see Tomko and AJ w/ Cage. Once they turned on him, TNA began to blow.

Ummm just a rational thought here, but mabye it was when Karen asked AJ and Tomko for help and AJ and Tomko said yes. Could that be the right answer?

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Why thank you Peep. I was dying for that lovely use of iunformation on The Angle Alliance. :)

OK, gotta use it, too funny: :thumbdown:

Reaction score
Your probably the only guy on the forum who's more arrogant than me...

-starts team arrogance-

Anyone else out there who thinks they're the shit, join me :shifty:

We're Takin OVER

Fuck Yeah Rell! Do Ya need an arrogant Irishman on your team?

Reaction score

-Scott Steiner.
-Tomko.
-AJ Styles.
-Christian Cage.

This is coming for the Pacman Jones fan...:disgust1: