• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anybody else bored of TNA at the moment?

MrPAROnoidâ„¢

Your probably the only guy on the forum who's more arrogant than me...

-starts team arrogance-

Anyone else out there who thinks they're the shit, join me :shifty:

We're Takin OVER

Na im too good to be part of some fag-ashed team

And sorry dude
No ones despressed enough to want eat your chesse :)
Grow your hair,get rid of the mexican mustang and eat a delisous bowl of
Umag-o's!!!
umagos23kc9.jpg

MMM
Spikey!! xD

Rell

...that was a joke tbh, you remind me of the emo guy I play on mayhem lmao

-cuts wrist-

You also type like a flaming homosexual, with all the pretty colors and cute fonts...sexy :thumbsup:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

TNA keeps making the mistake of thinking people care about celebrities and retired people. Pacman Jones? Scott Hall? They're wasting all their actual talent and it's starting to get boring.

JHar888

^ Hi Laveaux fan. :)

Well besides TNA getting bring lately, there are a few superstars who keep me watching, like Roxxi Laveaux. JK, that was meant for you up there. ^ But really, I like watching Jay Lethal, MCMG, RelliK, Black Reign, and Booker T. Maybne a few others, but no one else entertains me as much as those.

Dylanfsd

I miss when TNA was main eventing Christian and the NWA titles were there. That was cool. Have some wwe ex stars is cool. But they really did over do it. They should have stop signing stars when christain signed, and worked on there own stars.

JHar888

^ No. Go make another account. :) The kayfabes of WWE would much rather want to see TNA if TNA were to steal every WWE superstar. Think about that, buddy. No one's gonna watch TNA because of guys main eventing that they've never even heard of.

gashface

Well I watched final resolution last night (I'm in the uk) and really enjoyed it, I think it should pick up from now on. Gail Kim Vs. Awesome Kong was..well.. awesome.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

^ No. Go make another account. :) The kayfabes of WWE would much rather want to see TNA if TNA were to steal every WWE superstar. Think about that, buddy. No one's gonna watch TNA because of guys main eventing that they've never even heard of.
Disagree. I only got into wrestling last October. As in, that was my first wrestling show of any kind i'd ever seen, ever. And then, six months ago, I started watching TNA. I'd never heard of Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Tomko, AJ Styles, Sting, nobody. And yet, I still watched. It doesn't matter who is in the ring, if they have talent, people will watch.

Millzy Pt. 2

Well I watched final resolution last night (I'm in the uk) and really enjoyed it, I think it should pick up from now on. Gail Kim Vs. Awesome Kong was..well.. awesome.
Man I'm just ready for Kong to whoop Gail Kim's ass and for ODB or Roxxi Leveaux get a knockout title push. :ranting_w:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

ODB and Roxxi as Knockouts Tag Team Champs!

Because really, with the Knockouts division being as amazing as it is right now they should get their own brand. xP

Women's tag team champions would be unprecedented and worth a try. The quality of TNA women's wrestling is excellent as we speak and they should strike while the irons hot.

Kaedon

PeepShow, why are you always so damn defensive? Dude, you dont work for TNA, your a fan. Nothing more, nothing less. Your slowly becoming TNA's Kaedon. Everytime we point out a negative in TNA's product, your always so quick to defend it. We will not enjoy TNA 100% of the time, its impossible. Instead of acting like nothings wrong (LIKE YOU :shifty:), she's voicing her opinion...

BTW, there is so many things wrong with that quote...You as a TNA fanboy should know damn well, fans tuning out is the last thing they need.

I think I need to take a restraining order out against Rell...:knob:

Rell

Yeah, that and some clippers to shave that mullet of yours :sick:

It wont stop, it cant stop...

take that, take that!