Anybody else bored of TNA at the moment?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gashface

Reaction score
I just feel really bored of it, the booking, the storylines, the feuds. It's not convincing me and I feel like it's a bit of a chore. I want TNA to suceed, but it seems that if they continue to move in the direction they are, they never will. Am I the only one?

It could just be a phase, but I'm right off it.

Reaction score
Well it's definitely their best time of the career, but it deffinitely ain't there worst. It's pretty exciting buty some fued are boring. I mean the Angle Alliance things is pretty intresting in my opponent and there is quite a few youngsters involved to give them the push ont he way. Booker T hasn't been over shadowing other superstars which is good, a sign of that was in last week impact where Joe was at the front doing all the mic work.

The boring thing I find is the suit cases, yes if you haven't read the spoilers int's intresting cause you wanna know who gets what. But at the end it could be pretty pointless. Example: if Petey Williams had the TNA World Title shot it is most likely he would loose it against whoever. Or Scott Steiner has the X Division title shot, it would take things out of place.

To my conclusion TNA is basically half way, they ain't improving or getting worse. They just there at 1.1

Venom65437

Reaction score
I'm enjoying it a lot, but I agree that the thing with the briefcases is ridiculous. Not only were they not reveleaded at the pay per view, but then they find an excuse to extend it two shows after. And honestly, I'm not CRAZY about any of the wrestlers who got the briefcases.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I think they're nervous about starting anything huge unil they get a definate answer on Sting. If they start a big storyline and then Sting resigns for an identical contract to before (as has been offered, apparently) it'd be too difficult to equally push both, especially with the top talent already busy with a seperate feud.

PeepShow

I think they're nervous about starting anything huge unil they get a definate answer on Sting. If they start a big storyline and then Sting resigns for an identical contract to before (as has been offered, apparently) it'd be too difficult to equally push both, especially with the top talent already busy with a seperate feud.

He already resigned a new contract through 2008.

As for the thread itself, if you are bored, then dont watch it....lol. I can understand where you're coming from though, but all shows have this. Personally, I dont think it's as boring as it's been at times this year, so Im not going to complain....lol

Famou$ 187

No I am not bored of TNA at all. I think at the moment they are superior to WWE.

Christian

Reaction score
What...? TNA is pretty amazing right now. MCMG keep getting screwed by the Dudleyz, Cage looking to set up a huge face turn.. maybe? And a few other nice feuds.

gashface

Reaction score
He already resigned a new contract through 2008.

As for the thread itself, if you are bored, then dont watch it....lol. I can understand where you're coming from though, but all shows have this. Personally, I dont think it's as boring as it's been at times this year, so Im not going to complain....lol

I wasn't being negative, just wondering if it's me personally feeling off the product or a general consensus. Seems like it's just me.

03mnm

Reaction score
The TNA storylines are red hot at the moment I mean the Machine guns, Black Machismo, 3D, and Devine storyline rules and Team 3D are really making X Division guys look good the Alliance, Colliation storyline has alos been interesting while TNA are also pushing young guys like Roode, Young and Kaz. The only bad thing I can pick out is The whole Monsters Storylines which are really uninteresting.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
the collection of superstars that are making tna better than wwe:
(mind you this is coming from a wwe fan)

1) MCMG
2) Christian Cage
3) Kaz
4) Roode (who is setting up to be a huge heel right now)
5) Samoa Joe

I found out earlier Sting resigned but Joe's talks have been quiet and with Senshi & Killings gone and rumors that more are considering leaving, what's going on with the Samoan Submission Machine?

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I am not bored of TNA at all, i actually plan on going to the Against All Odds PPV. I'm loving the Dudleys/X-Division Storyline. The MCMG and Jay Lethal are great wrestlers, and the Dudleys are GREAT heels.

Mr. Mat

i get what she's saying the bookings are pretty shit sometimes but tna is awesome
because all australia gets is wwe & tna is a breath of fresh air petey williams motor city
jay lethal all rule & i'm loving christian in the spotlight too