Any Americans here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
"I probably sound quite bias, but he genuinely sounds like a guy who cares about what he says & says the right thing not to please the people, but because he believes it's right."

Isn't that what Hitler did? Speaked real smoothly with the people, promised him all these great things, and sounded like he meant it too... Then look what happened, WWII.

Not trying to be a smartas or anything, but you can go by how good of mic skills a person has.

Hitler had passionate speeches yeah, and he did believe what he was saying. But I don't see Ron Paul saying "The struggle for world domination will be fought entirely between us, between Germans and Jews. All else is facade and illusion. Behind England stands Israel, and behind France, and behind the United States. Even when we have driven the Jew out of Germany, he remains our world enemy."

It's not about his "mic skills" (lol wwe reference), it's about his body language and tone. He generally believes in what he's saying which is rare, as politicians will say anything to get the crowd to like them.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeah, that's true, but what makes Ron Paul different from other candidates from the past or current? Take Bush for examle, how does Ron stand out differently from the previous presidents? They al say they are going to do these things, they genuinly believe in doing these things; but then they get in office, and boom... Nothing happens. That's what I think will happen to Ron Paul. Not saying anything bad about the guy, I'm unbias for the most part, so I'm talking about all current and future candidates.

If you think about it, it really is true, and not a thing will change it. We need a president who will soley focus on abolishing our 3.7 trillion dollar debt that we owe between several other countries. Then, and only then, will we beable to focus on doing all these other things that the politicians want to do.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I've never seen a politician genuinely mean what he's saying, I normally see them say it to let the people hear what they want to hear. He has stuck to his values for years. He predicted 9/11, the economy falling, everything. Watch the YT videos I posted. He's not changed his policies once, he's as genuine as they get. For someone who wants the economy fixed, you should be a Ron Paul addict. He's talked about fixing foreign policy, pulling troops and the whole country out of these wars to stop "policing the world" as atm you're paying for bombs to be dropped on Iraq/Afghanistan, and then paying to repair the bridges/homes etc.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
How does UK suck?

Canada is too expensive.

Cali is a lot of hobos too by the way.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Weather, government, taxes, cuts, no jobs, it just sucks.

:thumbup:

UK is horrendous atm!

White Panda

Jobber
Reaction score
'Merifag reportin' in.
b5e0ed2c2d5e6742a8d910355cd1f993.jpg

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I'm from 'Merica.