Any Americans here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm American, old enough to vote but never registered, fail... I know. Us Americans are very lazy and dumb, thus is why Ron Paul never even had a chance :okay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was going to register to vote until RP dropped out and endorsed Romneyfuck. And since Obama is already a lock for my state's 55 electoral votes, no need for me to get to the booth.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
dethfvk said:
I'm American, old enough to vote but never registered, fail... I know. Us Americans are very lazy and dumb, thus is why Ron Paul never even had a chance :okay:

Jesus Christ I suddenly absolutely love you. Any Americans who back Ron Paul = My internet best friends.

:yes:

+10

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm American and I will be voting in November (actually in October, as I always vote early) for Mitt Romney (unlike Dolph's, who lives in Cali, I live in Texas and my State's electoral votes will go to the Republican nominee...that's pretty much a guarantee). The reason for my vote is that I am a fiscal conservative and a libertarian and Romney balances those views far better than President Obama.

As for Ron Paul, I do believe that he truly believes and supports what he says. It's just that his solutions are far too simplistic for the complex world in which we live. The problem with true believers often becomes that they support the grand vision but often miss the point that the implementation of that vision becomes extremely problematic. The problem with Paul (who is a guy I genuinely like, but would never vote for, at least not for President) is that all he's ever really given the voters is the vision. He's never told us workable ways to make that vision into a reality.

Oh, and the take on abortion by Paul is one I completely agree with. The U.S. law, put into place by a Supreme Court decision called Roe v. Wade, made abortion into a national legal issue, which, constitutionally, it never should have been. It should have been returned to the States, for each State to make its own law. Most of the libertarian opposition to the health care law in the U.S. is based on a similar premise: that any government-run health care system should be administered by State governments (Massachusetts has had a government-run health care system for years, put into place by Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney), not by the central government, as the control of health care is not a power specifically granted to the central government by the U.S. Constitution.

wk

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
...did some1 say America? :dawg:

I'm voting for obama because he did a lot for me since i'm a college student. My financial aid has made a significant increase, so i don't have to take out any loans. I also can stay on my parents insurance for another 7 years. Not to mention his reconstruction of our healthcare, which lets us get insurance even if we have pre-existing conditions.

People might bash him for not helping unemployment, but that's mainly people in their thirties, which I am not. Those guys can go on craigslist and find some lawn mowing jobs for all I care. :obama:

America #1 :smug1: