• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Antonio Cesaro gets a name change. INB4ROMANREIGNSBECOMESROMAN

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Most likely because of the "Regal formula" for naming. By which a name should preferably be no longer than two syllables, which makes it easy to chant. It's one of the first tips Regal apparently gives to rookies, thus the Regal formula. The name also needs to be "masculine" if you're a male to make you seem more powerful if you work by this formula. Thus why Bryan went with Daniel Bryan, two traditionally masculine names who are just two syllables each and easy to chant. Ironically enough also just a twist of his real name.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Agreed. Like that one time they gave that Punk guy a 400+ day reign. :jeritroll: :pity:
I will abuse you mentally and physically. Would you have preferred another Cena reign? No, they gave a guy who can actually wrestle and change things up a bit a chance to hold the belt for a while. Get over it. ;)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Don't see why it matters either way.
what kind of shit post is this??? I came for a lesson on someone having a first and last name during the attitude era, but then they dropped to just a last name. WHAT IS THE HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS MOVE, LOCKARD????

Cloud

Champion
The Big E one is strange if we are thinking of chants as the four syllable Big E Langston chant is like the Daniel Bryan chant easy. Wtf do you chant with just Big E?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
The Big E one is strange if we are thinking of chants as the four syllable Big E Langston chant is like the Daniel Bryan chant easy. Wtf do you chant with just Big E?

When he gets major over and is being pushed down our throats, it will be dueling chants of, "Let's go, Big E!" and "Big E sucks!"

wk