Antonio Cesaro gets a name change. INB4ROMANREIGNSBECOMESROMAN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
- It appears WWE has dropped "Antonio" from Antonio Cesaro's name. His entire profile on the WWE roster page has been edited to reflect the name change and his Twitter name has been changed to just Cesaro also.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
kqQqCWR.png

Dafuq?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
lol... I've always just called him Cesaro anyway. But maybe they are doing this so they can separate him completely from the Real Americans and start that solo push he's been needing.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
It sounds weird without Antonio but I hope they like fit this into something. Zeb will be like "Antonio Cesaro will no longer be Antonio Cesaro. We are dropping Antonio because of it's spanish roots. Blah blah blah. He will now be known as Champ Cesaro."

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It sounds weird without Antonio but I hope they like fit this into something. Zeb will be like "Antonio Cesaro will no longer be Antonio Cesaro. We are dropping Antonio because of it's spanish roots. Blah blah blah. He will now be known as Champ Cesaro."
Sexy Cesaro :fap:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Did he not get Cesaro chants on RAW (iirc)? Might be because of that.
Yea he did right before they went to break. He was over as fuck with that crowd, and the Real Americans are over in general. I think this whole slap swagger to motivate him shit will lead to him snapping on Cesaro and turning him face in the process.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Yea he did right before they went to break. He was over as fuck with that crowd, and the Real Americans are over in general. I think this whole slap swagger to motivate him shit will lead to him snapping on Cesaro and turning him face in the process.
Swagger vs. Cesaro at 'Mania would be a pretty good match. But, that's my opinion :bodallas: