Anonymous Letter from Wrestler to Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
- F4Wonline.com reports that a top WWE Superstar, who asked to remain anonymous, asked them to print the following letter in this week's newsletter:"Internet is so funny. You all read the sites so you all should know the 'plans' for Mania. None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable. Plus dont hate on Rey, he didn't book himself as #30. The way most of you were acting the company should have called an audible and put Brooklyn Brawler as #30 just to piss you off even more. over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you. By the way, didn't you all shit on the wwe for the Sept - Nov ppvs last year and said you were done, but turned around to watch/buy the Rumble? Pittsburgh you were an awesome crowd and it was an honor to be in your building last night"
This makes no sense at all. Hate on internet fans for the negative reaction, then say the crowd was great when they gave the exact same reaction?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah that's Cena.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Wow, expected this to be something like "Thank you for voicing your opinion or something" and it was anonymous so WWE didn't hate them not so the fans didn't hate them. Pleasant surprise but this isn't really news worthy.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This person confirming that the leaked card is accurate :hm: also anonymous is for pussies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also how much more hilarious would it have been if The Brawler was #30 :lmao

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Also how much more hilarious would it have been if The Brawler was #30 :lmao

Should have had DB come out with a haircut and clean shaven. Fans would have given same reaction not realizing who it was.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Should've been Bad News Barrett giving us all the bad news.

My anonymous source and by source I mean myself, WWE's entire year was to bury Daniel Bryan with all this focus and heavy involvment in every show, because simply leaving him off shows isn't the way you bury people.

Reactions: Cena's Jeans Shorts

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
To be honest, The Great Khali makes a few good points there.

BB

Reaction score
This alleged WWE 'superstar' is clearly an idiot who doesn't appreciate how much the fans of wrestling love and care about the business. I'm going to assume this person is a wrestler who joined the company post Attitude Era and doesn't have any idea about how much time the fans invest in viewing the content the company releases. The majority of the fan-base think the product is shocking at the moment but are still loyal enough to watch.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That or the guy doesn't appreciate people being arrogant enough to think they know what goes into doing their job.

There's loyalty and there are dicks who think wrestlers owe them something because they support the product, no they don't. They offer you entertainment and you either watch it or not, you don't go up to a Johnny Depp and tell him to be jack Sparrow and you watch his movies so he should be thanking you for being famous.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This alleged WWE 'superstar' is clearly an idiot who doesn't appreciate how much the fans of wrestling love and care about the business. I'm going to assume this person is a wrestler who joined the company post Attitude Era and doesn't have any idea about how much time the fans invest in viewing the content the company releases. The majority of the fan-base think the product is shocking at the moment but are still loyal enough to watch.

Have you read all the shit the IWC has written about the product lately. They have been shitting on it since this whole Daniel Bryan thing. The same people who think they can do the job better but make no effort to possibly trying to do so. I support what this guy is saying honestly. People need to relax. It's Wrestlemania 30 coming up! I'm sure WWE was only thinking that they could get the best kind of ratings with what they chose to do.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Relax because WrestleMania 30 is coming up? Have you seen the proposed the main events for the damn thing :punk4:

Reactions: Tapout

BB

Reaction score
Have you read all the shit the IWC has written about the product lately. They have been shitting on it since this whole Daniel Bryan thing. The same people who think they can do the job better but make no effort to possibly trying to do so. I support what this guy is saying honestly. People need to relax. It's Wrestlemania 30 coming up! I'm sure WWE was only thinking that they could get the best kind of ratings with what they chose to do.
To be fair can you blame the IWC for their reaction to the way Daniel Bryan has been treated recently? I'm by no means a huge Bryan fan but that guy should have been the 'face of the company' instead of Randy Orton. Bryan is on fire at the moment and the WWE are missing out by not having him in the title picture. If this wrestler who decided to send this message to F4W was that talented they would be doing their talking on TV - I think even they realise the product is mediocre hence the need for them to defend it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
The fact this this is "anonymous" leads me to believe its not a worker at all or not the "major" star they say they are. I would say Orton but that would be giving him too much credit to write something that makes this much sense and then not tag his name too. Pretty sure he doesn't give a damn if people think hes a dick or not.

Probably just JTG or something. Seeing how far he push the limits until they finally release him. Dude should just start dropping any storyline plans he knows and selling them.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
To be fair can you blame the IWC for their reaction to the way Daniel Bryan has been treated recently? I'm by no means a huge Bryan fan but that guy should have been the 'face of the company' instead of Randy Orton. Bryan is on fire at the moment and the WWE are missing out by not having him in the title picture. If this wrestler who decided to send this message to F4W was that talented they would be doing their talking on TV - I think even they realise the product is mediocre hence the need for them to defend it.
Or maybe just maybe wwe created the perfect underdog in Bryan with their booking as those same fans didn't care to support him while he was MITB or world champ which led to the 18 sec squash, hell no, and bring held down. Just maybe they actually deserve the credit for getting him over and making people care as they are the ones who have booked him at the top of the card on both shows and ppv bouts

SAme people that believe Bryan was slighted and not made into the enigma he is by the machine eat up the idea Punk was booked poorly when he had more handed to him early than Cena, Orton, or Batista. They eat up the he doesn't like part timers even though he's worked with more than anyone else and he works harder for them than he does to establish any guy he's in the ring with that is beneath him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rated R Superstar