Anniversary Post

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
"People usually bash you, but that's because they don't know the real you."
Fuckin deep brah. Im gonna miss you, one of my favorite members. Keep it real up in heaven (ur dying, right)

Reactions: CM Punk

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nice thread Punk, looking forward for you to come back so I get to know you a lil more.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You a cool dude, we never got to talk much, and always felt like you disliked me, although you like Teen Wolf. When the show comes back/you come back, shit gon' go down, good luck with your personal issues.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Awwwww :please: He remembered me! Hope to see you on here again in the future man! Good luck with your personal stuff.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan - From a rough start, to having great xbox discussions. I think we view a lot of things the same way, the only difference between you and I, is that I don't speak up like I used to. It would be nice to have change, but the forum is laid back, so there isn't much we can do about it. Anyways, kudos to you running IWT the majority of the time, because I get bored easily just by helping you. :lol1:

Only two lines? Boooooooo!

Just kidding dude, <3

Reaction score
Great post and thanks for the kind words. Gonna miss you man. Hope you do decide to come back soon. I'll never forget our The Walking Dead discussions. I also agree that 2012 was the best year. You should at least reach the 20k milestone.

I do watch Community btw. Waiting on season 5 just like you. But might rewatch some of the early seasons for fun.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Lol yeah I do hope to play some part, however small in the film industry, the fact that you could tell this gives me confidence. Mainly during the time we moved over to xenforo we were really close, one of my favorite parts of the day was getting into a really lengthy PM with you and hearing some of your stories, strange considering we never spoke until we found out that our love for BB was equal, I regret being away from the forum so much lately but sometimes I have to take a step back and get problems in my life sorted out which unfortunately halted our friendship slightly, hope you come back soon to talk again, ti quote Gohan quoting some anime "Stay Golden".

Reactions: CM Punk and seabs

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
"People usually bash you, but that's because they don't know the real you."
Fuckin deep brah. Im gonna miss you, one of my favorite members. Keep it real up in heaven (ur dying, right)
Dead and in hell. Looks real nice down here.