Anniversary Post

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Awwwww :please: He remembered me! Hope to see you on here again in the future man! Good luck with your personal stuff.
Yeah. My friends are cheering me up, although they're fucking sleeping still.
Only two lines? Boooooooo!

Just kidding dude, <3
I see 5 lines on my phone. :tough:
Great post and thanks for the kind words. Gonna miss you man. Hope you do decide to come back soon. I'll never forget our The Walking Dead discussions. I also agree that 2012 was the best year. You should at least reach the 20k milestone.

I do watch Community btw. Waiting on season 5 just like you. But might rewatch some of the early seasons for fun.
Thought we discussed more BB then Walking Dead. I'll be here a but for Christmas Eve and Christmas. So I'll try to get 20k then.
Lol yeah I do hope to play some part, however small in the film industry, the fact that you could tell this gives me confidence. Mainly during the time we moved over to xenforo we were really close, one of my favorite parts of the day was getting into a really lengthy PM with you and hearing some of your stories, strange considering we never spoke until we found out that our love for BB was equal, I regret being away from the forum so much lately but sometimes I have to take a step back and get problems in my life sorted out which unfortunately halted our friendship slightly, hope you come back soon to talk again, ti quote Gohan quoting some anime "Stay Golden".
I'll PM you more stories when I get back. Also, feel free to talk about your movie/directing career if you wish.

Also, David I don't hate you. Lol
Don't think I hate anyone on the site actually.