• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Doddsy

Mafia God
Nah Rugrat votes fair at the moment. He fell into my inadvertent trap of following the joke CP vote when pretty obvious he was saying he was miller. Would expect more of them if anything just saying just saying

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Sky, you seem to have disappeared. Have you been caught out this early again and are now panicking in your QT?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Lethal, please shut the fuck up for one second and try focusing on someone else. It's tiring.

No Chimp vote because he's not even signed up. Odo should know this.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Answer the fucking question then? I'd try to focus elsewhere but you've landed yourself in another steaming pile of shit. Imbecile.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
People put votes on him. That's momentum. I put a vote on him. What, do you want a deep reason just a few pages in? Or would you rather we sit on our hands and do nothing D1? Because town wouldn't think that way

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
For the record, I've got a direction I'd like to follow when this Rugrat issue is resolved somehow

Lethal

Tiffy Time
People put votes on him. That's momentum. I put a vote on him. What, do you want a deep reason just a few pages in? Or would you rather we sit on our hands and do nothing D1? Because town wouldn't think that way

2 votes. TWO. What made you think to vote him? Surely there's more to your thought process than "we'll see where this goes." The same pandering BS dismissive crap you pull every game as scum.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Vote Count:
Grim (1) by Banez
Banez (1) by Grim
Rugrat (2) by Phenom, Raid
Red Prince (1) by Rugrat
V.sky (1) by Darth Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
tenor.gif

Where you at, Sky?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
And still, you continue to clutch at straws so you can continue your streak of harassing me every post. Here's a tip: if you want to be useful to town, don't tunnel the same user every single game