Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And still, you continue to clutch at straws so you can continue your streak of harassing me every post. Here's a tip: if you want to be useful to town, don't tunnel the same user every single game
Does lethal do this?

Usually I just see big ass multi quotes targeted at a bunch of people

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And still, you continue to clutch at straws so you can continue your streak of harassing me every post. Here's a tip: if you want to be useful to town, don't tunnel the same user every single game

Still you can't explain yourself logically to dismiss the suspicion. Rather, you choose to take shots to distance yourself from it. Here's a tip - don't be so transparent and actually answer questions put your way. You've done nothing to sway my opinion. Nothing. Fickle, baseless vote to 'see what happens,' then the dangling of a carrot that you have a 'new direction' if he claims or someone brushes it off? Step back from the meds

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Does lethal do this?

Christmas mafia I saw the same bullshit and look how that turned out. Her approach to this is very telling.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Does lethal do this?

He goes at me every game. He can't help himself, because it helps him to hide that he's trash otherwise. When I'm not there, you get what happened in Game Show Mafia - he folds instantly

Still you can't explain yourself logically to dismiss the suspicion. Rather, you choose to take shots to distance yourself from it. Here's a tip - don't be so transparent and actually answer questions put your way. You've done nothing to sway my opinion. Nothing. Fickle, baseless vote to 'see what happens,' then the dangling of a carrot that you have a 'new direction' if he claims or someone brushes it off? Step back from the meds
I explained myself logically. You just put your fingers in your ears and ignored it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He goes at me every game. He can't help himself, because it helps him to hide that he's trash otherwise. When I'm not there, you get what happened in Game Show Mafia - he folds instantly

I explained myself logically. You just put your fingers in your ears and ignored it

No, Poyser caught me out and I had no way of fighting it off. Don't fuck up those tracker results again.

No, you didn't. You danced around and accomplished nothing. How I wish I had a day kill to rid you right now. You have the hide to call me trash yet you've played for years and are still as see-through as glass.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Odo what's up?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd call it as town/town, if only because Lethal would probably have decent scum mates who are yelling "FUCKING STOP IT SERIOUSLY"

And if you are town/town well...the scum qt...well they'd be shouting fight forever

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Dont like this if Sky lethal are town/town

Well you'll be happy to know that I am town.

I'd call it as town/town, if only because Lethal would probably have decent scum mates who are yelling "FUCKING STOP IT SERIOUSLY"

Your pausing between posts indicates this very thing is happening to you right now. I'd suggest more votes on Sky.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
That is comical. "OH WOW, SHE POSTS IN BURSTS, TOTALLY SCUM!!" You're a hindrance to town, at best.

Vig on Lethal tonight