Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score

Last game i played in WF, three people were commenting on side two people having an argument, commenting as in aknowledging there is something going on, yet not taking a side so they dont get exposed. All three people were nontown.

I think you dont remember though because you got janitored.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Can Skybox name a few games where Lethal has tunneled into her?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Last game i played in WF, three people were commenting on side two people having an argument, commenting as in aknowledging there is something going on, yet not taking a side so they dont get exposed. All three people were nontown.

I think you dont remember though because you got janitored.
Who are you and what have you done with Banez? You're actually making sense.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Am I going to have to ask people to explain stuff all game , this is about to be the fourth time already, can you guys start elaborating.

What's your issue here Doddsy, in the past bunch of games whenever there has been arguments break out between town scum has found away to throw in little snarks like you just did, except usually it's more subtle.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Can Skybox name a few games where Lethal has tunneled into her?
Pick any recent Mafia game we've played together. IDK how far back it goes but it feels like it's been forever. He always aims to get his shots in on me, and happens regardless of our respective alignments, which had led to situations where he's spent most of a post focusing on and sussing me but then voted someone else

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Am I going to have to ask people to explain stuff all game , this is about to be the fourth time already, can you guys start elaborating.

What's your issue here Doddsy, in the past bunch of games whenever there has been arguments break out between town scum has found away to throw in little snarks like you just did, except usually it's more subtle.
Because it wasn't a little snark probably, they fight all the time and it's always Blue, hence sarcastically saying fight forever because it's a useless argument

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Because it wasn't a little snark probably, they fight all the time and it's always Blue, hence sarcastically saying fight forever because it's a useless argument
Ahh the classic "it was sarcasm" excuse. So bad of me to not pick up on that sarcasm, tsk tsk me

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ahh the classic "it was sarcasm" excuse. So bad of me to not pick up on that sarcasm, tsk tsk me
Yeah was hard to pick up on, I mean I often legitimately feel the need to interject in a stupid argument to tell them to keep fighting, especially when I'm scum and want to waste time

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That is comical. "OH WOW, SHE POSTS IN BURSTS, TOTALLY SCUM!!" You're a hindrance to town, at best.

Vig on Lethal tonight

The only comical thing here is your stench of scum. Caught so easily by STILL not being able to shed your habits. LOL at wanting to swing the vig my way, afraid you'll expose your team again like you always do? Fickle.

Pick any recent Mafia game we've played together. IDK how far back it goes but it feels like it's been forever. He always aims to get his shots in on me, and happens regardless of our respective alignments, which had led to situations where he's spent most of a post focusing on and sussing me but then voted someone else

I stopped for a while, but you make it so easy. Pick and choose the questions you answer. Run and hide in your QT, you little weasel. Fabricating a story to suit your narrative once more, sort of like the Smark false retirement bullshit that you were obsessing over in Xmas mafia.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Scenes if scum Sky is directing the vig kill on day 1

:kawhi

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The only comical thing here is your stench of scum. Caught so easily by STILL not being able to shed your habits. LOL at wanting to swing the vig my way, afraid you'll expose your team again like you always do? Fickle.

I stopped for a while, but you make it so easy. Pick and choose the questions you answer. Run and hide in your QT, you little weasel. Fabricating a story to suit your narrative once more, sort of like the Smark false retirement bullshit that you were obsessing over in Xmas mafia.
Change the bloody record

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Nah I'm with Sky on this one. Lethal needs to back the fuck off and look elsewhere for once on D1.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well Barry why don't you get in on the point of contention rather than taking a side? You don't find something fishy about it?