Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
OMB take my energy my hardworking brethren つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Urgh... sorry guys, can't play for a while, some French guy just broke into my apartment and kicked me right in the balls :booker

Reactions: Doddsy and RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Urgh... sorry guys, can't play for a while, some French guy just broke into my apartment and kicked me right in the balls :booker

Lynch all Liars. I clearly said punch

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You can pretend it's OMGUS, I can tell you it's legit bewilderment over being suddenly shaded so halfheartedly by a player who doesn't usually do things halfway.

It’s not exactly sudden though is it? I’ve never read or implied you were town, and I put you in my suspect pile yesterday, so again, I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about

And considering you’ve been repeatedly saying I’m town for reasons that haven’t changed, it pretty much is OMGUS when you suddenly decide to start pivoting as a direct response to me :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
THE FUTURE nominees taking over the thread

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
dammit ninja'd by Father Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If no kills tonight and the BG is dead, either my theory was correct or the kill holder is inactive. Either way, we lynch an inactive tomorrow.

Can you be more specific

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It’s not exactly sudden though is it? I’ve never read or implied you were town, and I put you in my suspect pile yesterday, so again, I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about

And considering you’ve been repeatedly saying I’m town for reasons that haven’t changed, it pretty much is OMGUS when you suddenly decide to start pivoting as a direct response to me :draper2
It makes sense if you consider that I'm turning on you over the fact that your sussing me seemed unconvincing, almost like you were hoping somebody else would pick up on those breadcrumbs. Town you can do better than to go "oh guys btw, look Tweet is standing over there" and walk away whistling.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It makes sense if you consider that I'm turning on you over the fact that your sussing me seemed unconvincing, almost like you were hoping somebody else would pick up on those breadcrumbs. Town you can do better than to go "oh guys btw, look Tweet is standing over there" and walk away whistling.

And er, who exactly would I be hoping to do my work for me here? Again, does relying on anybody else to carry my water match my MO?

I didn’t say you were over anywhere, I said you’re doing one of the things I look for in your scum game - the implications of that are fairly clear right?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And er, who exactly would I be hoping to do my work for me here? Again, does relying on anybody else to carry my water match my MO?

I didn’t say you were over anywhere, I said you’re doing one of the things I look for in your scum game - the implications of that are fairly clear right?
It matches your non-town MO, see last game where you faked getting angry over having to solve the game for town every time and turn it into an excuse to keep laying relatively low. Jeff in particular is a guy you can always count on when you need somebody to read me scum.

If you wanna say that doing what you're accusing me of is one of my scum traits you will have to bring receipts, claiming to have spotted a pattern isn't gonna cut it without proof. Also I thought I was pretty assertive in wanting to go for Brutus or Doddsy d2 and now saying that Chimp or Doddsy d3 is a good starting point.

I would advise folk to read my conversation with Tweet back
This stinks as well, acting like there's something suspicious to look out for from my side in this exchange without actually going into detail.

If you wanna push me, come at me like you mean it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im pretty sure Ive made this public before, but town you throws accusations around left and right, whereas scum you tries to stay neutral and flexible - The way youll do that is to post benign, sensible sounding comments and pass it off as activity.

For example, saying that you dont think KIF should be lynched unless 2 of Ace, Jeff and Chimp are scum is just a total nothing, we're days away from thjat scenario ever coming to pass. and you're not actually giving any thoughts. I can find more if you want, and I would also point folk towards other games where youve been scum, theyre not that hard to find

Odo, much like yourself my reads this game so far seem to be off, according to Lethal I was among the first people to get on Rugrat and Brutus which somewhat reduces my authority to point out directions to follow in the near future.

FTR I agree with pretty much your entire reads list and you're pretty null from my own perspective.
Well if I recall Odo, you said you consider every town game of yours where you haven't caught at least one scum d1 a failure, and seeing as we're close to the end of n2 and you still don't seem to have caught scum, you're gonna have to excuse us asking questions about if this is intentional or not.

And yeah, it doesn't matter who points it out, two wagons on town that start off with my name are a reason to take a step back and let others try theirs.

These were the two posts you made prior to saying that your 'suspicion had escalated' - This isnt a natural progression at all, because everything youre saying in the second post was equally true in the first, the only thing that had changed was that I had sussed you - EVEN THOUGH I had already stated you were a suspect during D2, so unless youre saying Im null, youre gonna need to explain what changed between these two posts, cause chronologically, theyre not far apart either.

It matches your non-town MO, see last game where you faked getting angry over having to solve the game for town every time and turn it into an excuse to keep laying relatively low. Jeff in particular is a guy you can always count on when you need somebody to read me scum.

If you wanna say that doing what you're accusing me of is one of my scum traits you will have to bring receipts, claiming to have spotted a pattern isn't gonna cut it without proof. Also I thought I was pretty assertive in wanting to go for Brutus or Doddsy d2 and now saying that Chimp or Doddsy d3 is a good starting point.

This stinks as well, acting like there's something suspicious to look out for from my side in this exchange without actually going into detail.

If you wanna push me, come at me like you mean it.

Have I indicated any displeasure at having to solve the game? Have I laid low? Does it look like I particularly want Jeff to read and nobody else? Why do you want to go for them in particular?

There is something suspicious, which is why Im encouraging people to look at your posts more deeply. Thats how you play the game - dunno where this angle that Im half assing is coming from, Ive been perfectly overt in saying you merit investigation. Its up to the other players if they agree

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
brutewagon.jpg

Brutus wagon

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this graph is nice. why are people reading lethal town exactly?