Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Are you saying that you'd be reading Jeff scum based on him not being around to tell KIF not to claim watcher?
I'm saying unless Jeff and a couple others are co-scum, KIF is very likely town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh also Haza isn't solid blue town because of another theory that's in my head rn, won't elaborate on that one yet tho.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I wrote a couple pages ago that by your own standards this game is a failure and that I was wondering if that is intentional or not. Also you were limply throwing shade my direction for not coming up with directions of my own which seems too timid to be meant seriously.

You can rest assured I meant it seriously, I’m just giving you a chance to respond, which you did with thinly veiled OMGUS to my eternal surprise

It’s not exactly a failure, being wrong is part of the game. So long as I win, then it’s a success. You’re implying you expected me to respond to that, what answer do you think I can legitimately give other than ‘no, it isn’t intentional’?

Were you secretly hoping to rile up Haza and his eternal crusade again?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Guys if you’re dead, stop interacting with the thread. I don’t care how innocuous your yhinknit is, it’s against the rules

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Scenes if there are no kills tonight

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You can rest assured I meant it seriously, I’m just giving you a chance to respond, which you did with thinly veiled OMGUS to my eternal surprise

It’s not exactly a failure, being wrong is part of the game. So long as I win, then it’s a success. You’re implying you expected me to respond to that, what answer do you think I can legitimately give other than ‘no, it isn’t intentional’?

Were you secretly hoping to rile up Haza and his eternal crusade again?
You can pretend it's OMGUS, I can tell you it's legit bewilderment over being suddenly shaded so halfheartedly by a player who doesn't usually do things halfway.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
next person who uses that "scenes if" turn of phrase is gonna get punched in the dick, I swear.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If no kills tonight and the BG is dead, either my theory was correct or the kill holder is inactive. Either way, we lynch an inactive tomorrow.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Scenes if Jeff actually looks for people IRL to punch them in the dick :maury

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If no kills tonight and the BG is dead, either my theory was correct or the kill holder is inactive. Either way, we lynch an inactive tomorrow.
control.jpg

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi