Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Chimp vote was post-hammer too it looks like as it was 9 to lynch and he was 10

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Id say so Jeff

Seeing as youre here, do you think Tweet is being intentionally disingenuous in our conversation or is he just being inconsistent?

Thats to both of you, seeing as I can trust youre at least reading back

Leaning on the former. I haven't liked his night posts at all today.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I was gonna say, I wouldnt put any stock in that specifically - we havent really had regular vote counts so beyond him seeing the votes and jumping on, there isnt really a story there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well when they come on, i would like read lists from chimp and doddsy, post haste

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Mr.Tweetums I know you said you didn't want to explore it atm, but Idc. Are you suggesting what I think you are re:Raido. I mean it was pretty obvious to me what you were hinting, so a simple yes or no is all I need.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So does starting to allegedly OMGUS you and not leaving it at that look like I'm trying to stay neutral and flexible? Does convincingly saying I wanna go for Brutus or Doddsy or Chimp or anybody else look like I'm sitting on the fence?

As I said before, the thing that bothers me about you is the way you started sussing me. You asserted that you spotted something that fits my scum game and expected people to believe it, but as stated above and in other posts before this one, the thing you claim to have spotted simply hasn't happened in this game. When I see people sussing me for reasons that I perceive to be unconvincing, I'm gonna default to thinking that they have ulterior motives, especially if it's a player of your caliber. It's not surprising that you would start sussing one of the people you had as null and I never said it was, I simply think that town you is better than this.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also nice to see Jeff is simply agreeing that I'm being disingenuous, it's not like I called that Odo would look for people, Jeff in particular, to rally the troops against me or anything.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So does starting to allegedly OMGUS you and not leaving it at that look like I'm trying to stay neutral and flexible? Does convincingly saying I wanna go for Brutus or Doddsy or Chimp or anybody else look like I'm sitting on the fence?

As I said before, the thing that bothers me about you is the way you started sussing me. You asserted that you spotted something that fits my scum game and expected people to believe it, but as stated above and in other posts before this one, the thing you claim to have spotted simply hasn't happened in this game. When I see people sussing me for reasons that I perceive to be unconvincing, I'm gonna default to thinking that they have ulterior motives, especially if it's a player of your caliber. It's not surprising that you would start sussing one of the people you had as null and I never said it was, I simply think that town you is better than this.

Do I need to repeat that I had you in my pool of 5 suspects yesterday?

Better than what exactly? Of the active players, I have the least reason to think you are, or could be town - Im not sure what you think is so unfair about this?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also Lethal is town in my eyes because as scum he would never ever manage to have more than 100 posts without incriminating himself in some way or other.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also nice to see Jeff is simply agreeing that I'm being disingenuous, it's not like I called that Odo would look for people, Jeff in particular, to rally the troops against me or anything.

So me asking if people agree with me is scummy :heston

I made a point of asking Haza too, do you think he is eager to support me against you too?

Man oh man, this game