An homage to the Aussies.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Tasmanians arent australian, Thats why victorians broke it off the main land...

:shit:>new zealand

Qwake

Get those stink Kangaroo droppings away from that awesome country name :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I've never heard of a counrty, but if you're talking about New Zealand, that's like calling Big Daddy V's abs epic.

Reaction score
Nice thread MS.

I havent read half the shit on here, but I'm sure it's just degraded slowly to put downs involving kangaroos, koalas, some sort of feaces and a boomerang. Frankly, most of those things in that list will kill you, if you step on them the wrong way...

Oh, and nothing wrong with NZ. It's kinda like Australia's little brother; you know, how Britian is the little brother to the US.

Beer Money Army

Fuck you, sorry for not wanting to die just to see an island that's 90% desert.

actually the desert areas are where we push all the abo's :)native:) too.. (that's Mostly in W/A, S/A, N/T states/terrioites)...

so i wouldnt go near there either, because they would kill you for ciggerettes or paint...

Tasmania is the place where all the short hair fat dyke biker chicks live..

But QLD>all of australia

Wrestling Station

No disrespect.
But we had some Aussies as mods before. But it seems that it didnt turn out pretty well for them. Some got screwed, some just couldnt handle the pressure and some were just pure losers. Im still waiting for that chosen one from Australia to actually become a good mod. (they or he knows who he or they is or are) lol.

J

No disrespect.
But we had some Aussies as mods before. But it seems that it didnt turn out pretty well for them. Some got screwed, some just couldnt handle the pressure and some were just pure losers. Im still waiting for that chosen one from Australia to actually become a good mod. (they or he knows who he or they is or are) lol.

*Cough* THE BKB *Cough*

Beer

No disrespect.

*cough*Here comes*cough*Australian Beer*cough*