An homage to the Aussies.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You guys are a huge, unacknowledged part of the forum.

I'm not even kidding. I m tho therious rite now kids.

Your random witty banter in threads never ceases to amuse me, and I find it odd because its only really the Aussies who are like this. If you didn't have so many deadly animals (and prisoners :D) in your country I would most certainly visit and spend some of my tourist dollars on fine souveniers such as boomerangs, didgeridoos, stuffed kangaroos, koalas, slouch hats and of course Foster's Beer (I've never had Fosters but its Australia's beer right? :shifty:).

So in tribute to you I present you with a picture of your national hero!

CrocodileDundee.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also any Aussie who posts in this thread gets some sweet sweet monkey rep.

C4

Who cares about the Aussies, Canadians, British and Americans?

It's me who owns all of you.... :shifty:

J

Bring on the rep :clap: I'm 1/100000000 aussie.

I was thinking of trying that. But then I was like pretending to be Aussie for rep. I just can't lower myself that much. Not even for massive rep. Lol.

Wrestling Station

Are you guys sure about what "kind" of rep Monkeystyle is intending to give? :shifty: lol

Beer Money Army

actually Fosters is oen of australia worst beers....

XXXX all the way.

i don't know why overseas people always think fosters is Australia #1 beer :smh....

Bundaberg RUm is australia best spirit...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
actually Fosters is oen of australia worst beers....

I know that's why I put a little shifty beside it.

i don't know why overseas people always think fosters is Australia #1 beer :smh....

Honest answer? Its because that is all that is advertised here in North America so it must be your best.

Just as I imagine those Canadian beers that are advertised are assumed to be Canada's best. I dunno which one's are advertised but I can only imagine.