AMC producing TV adaptation of "The Terror"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
In light of AMC's success with "The Walking Dead", they have decided to adapt Dan Simmon's novel "The Terror" into a television show. (Not sure how many of you guys have heard of it, this is the first time I'm hearing of it too.)

AMC Developing Arctic Drama 'THE TERROR' | Seriable

The Terror, from feature producer Alexandra Milchan and written by David Kajganich, is set in 1847 and follows the crew of a Royal Naval expedition in search of the Arctic’s treacherous Northwest Passage. Instead, they discover a monstrous predator that stalks the ships in a desperate game of survival, which could threaten the region and its native people forever.

Executive producers include Kajganich, Scott Free TV’s David Zucker and Ridley Scott.

Not sure how this will play out on TV, but sounds interesting.

AMC definitely seem to have a penchant for making interesting TV shows IMHO.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I kind of feel like I've seen something like this before. But instead of a predator(even though we've seen Predator!) it's a ghost or something.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Never heard of that novel before but it sounds pretty interesting. I like TV shows like this so once they debut it I'll be sure to give it a watch.