Alright, just to let you know.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score
My outstanding infraction was gonna expire 5 hours later... >__>

And C4, lol @ you saying we love creating controversies, when you created all of this by going and whining in the first place. It's a fucking Member of the Month thread; nobody has ever taken one seriously and nobody ever will.

C4

My outstanding infraction was gonna expire 5 hours later... >__>

SO IS THAT MY FAULT THAT YOU GOT BANNED? You should have been back '5 hours later'.

I NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR YOU TO BE BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

And C4, lol @ you saying we love creating controversies, when you created all of this by going and whining in the first place. It's a fucking Member of the Month thread; nobody has ever taken one seriously and nobody ever will.

Firstly, I didn't cry about it like you think I did. You both were annoying as hell, I just told Mike that these guys are spamming up the thread. And Mike banned you, I have no idea why.

And this isn't about the shitty Member of the Member thread, honestly.

Moonlight Drive

What did you expect would happen when you created that thread? They've all got the shit spammed out of them, just so we can see have spaz attacks like these.

This situation has given me much amusement.

J

Rat.jpg

Rat.jpg

Rat.jpg

Rat.jpg

Rat.jpg

Rat.jpg

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score
IS THAT MY FAULT THAT YOU GOT BANNED? You should have been back '5 hours later'.

I NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR YOU TO BE BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

YOU ASKED FOR US TO GET INFRACTED, AND THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE MUCH A DIFFERENCE, IMO.

Firstly, I didn't cry about it like you think I did. You both were annoying as hell, I just told Mike that these guys are spamming up the thread. And Mike banned you, I have no idea why.

NO, YOU DIDN'T CRY, YOU SIMPLY WHIMPERED A LITTLE WHEN YOU SNITCHING TO MIKE ABOUT A LITTLE SPAM IN YOUR PRECIOUS THREAD. :rolleyes: AND MIKE BANNED US BECAUSE YOU RAN CRYING TO HIM LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY.

And this isn't about the shitty Member of the Member thread, honestly.

IF THE 'SHITTY' MOTM THREAD DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU, THEN WHY DID IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH WHEN WE WERE SPAMMING IT? OF COURSE YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR THREAD, IN YOUR EYES THIS IS JUST ANOTHER THING TO ADD TO YOUR LIST OF 'IWF ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT MAKE YOU SUCH A SUPERIOR MEMBER.

btw

SAND Nope!

Wrestling Station

C4, to be honest; when MS made the rules; it wasn't a solo decision. Admins agreed to it. Also Mike didnt say no to it in the first place. So the rules have changed with every admin's approval.
C4, you are the one who doesn't know what is really going on.

C4

Like I said in another thread:

Well, take that issue to the administrator of the forum who did all of this.

He banned them, not me.

Tell HIM to bring them back and tell HIM that those rules are the actual RULES.

About the rules and shit.

Hometown Kid

C4, shut the fuck up! You shouldn't have pissed off to Chaos, everything would have been fine if you could have just ignored it.

And what pisses me off is that if this had been mine or someone else's thread you wouldn't have done a damn thing, you probably would have joined in to feel popular. But because it's your project you got upset and whined about to someone you knew isn't with the program yet. You used Mike to clean your little thread out. You posting this thread all over the place is LMAO.

You're up there with LKP for worst member of all time, you coniving fuckwit, and i've lost a lot of respect for how you handled this VERY small situation.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

u mad bro?

And all of you who have no idea what's going on, shut up.

Let me clear out the misconceptions.

I personally think that seX-Power and Beer should have received infractions, only infractions, which they did for the stupid bull crap they were doing. I didn't really want them to be banned or anything and I have no idea why they were banned for a week, that was too harsh imo. Probably because of infractions that they already had. So yeah. But seeing that they are banned for a week, they'll be back in no time. I don't want bullshit spam in threads. That's just my personal opinion and a lot of the members over here disagree with it.

And secondly, did monkeystyle loose his administrator spot or what? I honestly love monkeystyle, didn't that want that to happen either and HAVE NO IDEA WHY THAT HAPPENED. That was the sole decision of Mike Chaos which I completely disagree with. monkeystyle made this forum what it is, yes he did. Sure the rules set by him need to be revised but that was seriously a bad move Mike. I want him back.

And lastly, I have nothing to do with all this bullshit. I just reported a few posts of seX-Power where he said 'hjgjjgjgj' and some of Beer because they were really annoying and I think that was supposed to be done. That's the reason we have a 'report post' button. I PM'd it to Mike Chaos as well, because I felt like doing it. And I still think that they deserved the infractions, not the ban though, that was quite harsh.

And as for monkeystyle, I have no fucking idea what's going on.

So before you go Benoit on me, think about it. And bring monkeystyle back where he belongs.

Cool story bro.