Alright, just to let you know.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
C4, to be honest; when MS made the rules; it wasn't a solo decision. Admins agreed to it. Also Mike didnt say no to it in the first place. So the rules have changed with every admin's approval.
C4, you are the one who doesn't know what is really going on.

and if it wasn't for the new rules, C4 wouldn't be here.

C4

Shut the fuck up, all of you.

Bunch of hypocrites, liars and wannabes.

Why am I even explaining myself over here? I'll do whatever the hell I feel like doing, if you don't like it then fuck off.

Idiots.

C4

And by the way, is it really that hard to comprehend, you know, the first post?

C4

C4, shut the fuck up! You shouldn't have pissed off to Chaos, everything would have been fine if you could have just ignored it.

NO, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And I won't ever ignore things that annoy me. I'll always do what I feel is right.

And what pisses me off is that if this had been mine or someone else's thread you wouldn't have done a damn thing, you probably would have joined in to feel popular. But because it's your project you got upset and whined about to someone you knew isn't with the program yet. You used Mike to clean your little thread out.

Yeah, so, what's wrong with that?

I don't want my threads with spam all over them. Why should I even give a flying fuck about your threads?

and i've lost a lot of respect for how you handled this VERY small situation.

Go fuck WS's grandfather. I couldn't care less about your 'e-respect' for me.

Moonlight Drive

C4 said:
Go fuck WS's grandfather. I couldn't care less about your 'e-respect' for me.
It seems to me that's all you care about.