Alright, just to let you know.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!

J

SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!

J

SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!

Qwake

Also, stop posting the link to this thread in every response you make you sack a shit.

I was going to say that. It's yet another annoying thing like when he posts certain words bold, or when he continues to breath.

C4

You all tell me that I take things way too seriously, lol, fuckwits, look at yourself.

J

SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!

J

SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!
SAND Nope!

C4

I have no idea what you guys are trying to imply.

You all just love creating controversies. Two guys spammed in a thread, their posts were reported, the admin infracted them, they already had outstanding infractions which resulted in an automatic ban. And they'll be back in a week.

Go cry about it. But that's the way things are.

Qwake

You all tell me that I take things way too seriously, lol, fuckwits, look at yourself.

Says the sandnigger that cried to Mike Chaos because people were spamming in his thread even though spam is allowed.

C4

Says the sandnigger that cried to Mike Chaos because people were spamming in his thread even though spam is allowed.

Spam is not allowed.

The rules set by monkeystyle were dumbass rules.