Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
okay yeah im leaning poyser here because I don't really buy the shift from town reading CP to then thinking he's scum here, he's only said he was town reading once the info has come out. CP suspecting Poyser shouldn't be a huge surprise because the reasons to town read him weren't all that solid so it seems natural to distrust him, the same way Poyser should have been distrusting of CP because there wasn't anything he's done he couldn't do as scum, I might have brought he's not reading him town but still protected him because if he's town he's likely to get shot because of his solvy posts but he's arguing here that he legit was reading him town. I certainly didn't fully trust either which is why I was unsure what to do until the claimed usage lol.

Kajuh also looks really bad here but there's no way they're aligned surely. he knew the info wasn't damning but seems happy to lynch him at this point and im not really sure why he's reading him scum, just seemed like he had some sort of info on him and saw an opportunity to use it to push the wagon once he saw someone else initiate it.

Big Man

Reaction score
that said I would rather get poyser out first because he's the bigger threat and letting him live until the next phase as scum is worse. also I have no idea what PHEN0M is doing here, seems really dumb to be making the posts he's making if he's scum with Poyser, though I guess it's WIFOM.

Kajuh

Reaction score
damn you guys really love the word damning huh?

Big Man

Reaction score
I was just quoting the previous use of it tbf. why do you believe Poyser is scum in your own words?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Just realized Ace, Kajuh, and Doddsy all still have their potatoes.

This means literally the only possible potato death left is if all 3 potato Poyser (T'Challa's potato is on Poyser), assuming Ace isn't willing to potato himself lol

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
So yeah no point in lynching Poyser today. Either we potato him or we don't kill him at all. I'm leaning POTATO.

Reactions: Big Man

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ace is ducking, he won’t answer you

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah okay pretty sure CP is town here regardless of Poyser’s flip.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
The fact that no one reacted to me saying “kill tot” instead of “kill shot” earlier is fucking criminal by the way.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Still haven't seen a single post by you explaining any of your reads.

You don’t feel that the scum team would be demoralized, almost to the point of not caring anymore after the events of Haza and immediate death of T’Challa the subsequent night? Ace has felt uncharacteristically absent TO ME. I’m trying to drum up some pressure to get him engaged. He hasn’t posted in 24 hours and even then over 24 hours from his post before that to his last post.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Plz no potatoes

87B0671D-7838-492B-881F-810E29798280.jpeg