Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
The fact you have an active role and used it on me backs up Kajuh's result though so that's nice. He's obviously not faking, which is the only thing that had me doubting myself this phase.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And no he’s not faking but prob a role watcher tbh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
So PHEN0M, want to explain to me how Poyser isn't scum here?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
There’s no knowing for sure until we have a flip, but how ive seen things play out i still don’t think he’s scum.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You don’t need me to lynch him, I’ll just troll and laugh at you when he flips town, be prepared.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote kajuh

I’m not really 100% sure on cp being scum here even though his play doesn’t really make sense to me this phase I think it’s quite risky to do as scum. I do think kajuh is scum tho because he hasn’t tried to play the game at all until this phase and not revealing his info to then acting like it was damning once cp voted is pretty obviously bullshit like he said he was voting for a claim but he could and probably would have done this at the start of the phase if he was town. More likely he was just too scared to try and push me and then decided to lump on when he saw cp come this way

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote kajuh

I’m not really 100% sure on cp being scum here even though his play doesn’t really make sense to me this phase I think it’s quite risky to do as scum. I do think kajuh is scum tho because he hasn’t tried to play the game at all until this phase and not revealing his info to then acting like it was damning once cp voted is pretty obviously bullshit like he said he was voting for a claim but he could and probably would have done this at the start of the phase if he was town. More likely he was just too scared to try and push me and then decided to lump on when he saw cp come this way
Who'd you bus drive n1?

Kajuh

Reaction score
1617469933839.png

Reactions: CraigPelton