Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He also admitted that the info wasn’t damning and was just voting me for a claim and yet I’ve claimed and he’s not reacted to it at all he’s just kept his vote on me and he hasn’t given any actual reason for reading me as scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Didn't feel like protecting Odo or what?
I’m only 1 shot lol I never use limited protection roles on N1. I assumed we’d have an out and out protection role and/or a watcher and assumed they’d be on him

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I’m only 1 shot lol I never use limited protection roles on N1. I assumed we’d have an out and out protection role and/or a watcher and assumed they’d be on him
So you use it on me n2? You clearly weren't super confident I was town since you were willing to OMGUS me today.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I also wasn't pushing anyone you were scum reading, and in fact I was town reading your supposed scum read in Rugrat...

Kajuh

Reaction score
That's what I thought. Probably should've watched Odo though.
ngl, the early game shitshow kinda made me lose interest in the game so I stopped paying attention for a while

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Poyser has given ONE town read all game. Doddsy, because he sussed him. But he also said Doddsy going against the grain like he did was classic scum Doddsy. He also didn't like my reason for town reading Doddsy.

So HOW does it make sense for Poyser to think I'm town and to use his bus drive on me last night after not using it to protect obvtown Odo n1? Where are Poyser's town reads? I've made town reads. So far they've all been right. I think my town lean on Poyser was wrong, but it was always conditional on Lethal flipping mafia anyway.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I also wasn't pushing anyone you were scum reading, and in fact I was town reading your supposed scum read in Rugrat...
Actually you can clearly see from my post that I doubted my scum read and then you posted the exact same thought process as me at the exact same time, i thought you were town anyway because I didn’t think there was much chance you put yourself out there to get rid of juice of all people and then when you did that I actually was pretty sure lol but your play today definitely took aback for sure

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Doesn't like my town reads. Doesn't like my scum reads. But he uses his 1x role to protect me n2.

Bullshit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser has given ONE town read all game. Doddsy, because he sussed him. But he also said Doddsy going against the grain like he did was classic scum Doddsy. He also didn't like my reason for town reading Doddsy.

So HOW does it make sense for Poyser to think I'm town and to use his bus drive on me last night after not using it to protect obvtown Odo n1? Where are Poyser's town reads? I've made town reads. So far they've all been right. I think my town lean on Poyser was wrong, but it was always conditional on Lethal flipping mafia anyway.
No this isn’t true. I gave Doddsy a town read in one of my very first posts of the game which was way before he suspected me. I also read juice town initially before changing my mind on that as well as saying Odo was town (obviously) and reading blaine as town. It hasn’t been as many as I’d like for sure but then there’s also not been a whole lot of game playing.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doesn't like my town reads. Doesn't like my scum reads. But he uses his 1x role to protect me n2.

Bullshit.
What do you mean I don’t like your scum reads??? I agreed with you on juice and lethal lmao, didnt you also say Doddsy was probably town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And you had ace in your PoE too, same as me

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What do you mean I don’t like your scum reads??? I agreed with you on juice and lethal lmao, didnt you also say Doddsy was probably town?
You protected me AFTER they were dead. Yes I said Doddsy was town but you said the reasoning was the opposite of what it should be.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What scum reads did I disagree with you on? It’s not even that I disagreed with phenom lol I just didn’t really have any kind of active read on him. The Doddsy stuff wasn’t really important to me considering we ended at the same read and then the mind meld on Rugrat. My town read on you makes perfect sense idk what to tell you

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm going to take my vote off and let other people weigh in. Don't want anyone getting lynched while I'm away and I want to hear from everyone.

unvote