• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite Discussion Thread

Mox Girl

Mox is my Champion
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler LcbpyrK
Favorite Wrestler tj3Ufta
Favorite Wrestler theshield
Favorite Wrestler drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler m4aw1gh
AEW better hope that they stay on TNT forever cos if they ever move networks, that name won't make sense :lol

EDIT: Also yes I realise TNT relates to Dynamite, but a lot of people are gonna automatically think of the network lol.

Last edited:

Davey Wrestling

#8 in the World Prediction Rankings
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler brethart2
Favorite Wrestler danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho2
Favorite Sports Team 6yloAaa
Tournament = Good
Naming the title after the TV Channel which suggests an actual TV title = good.

I really want them to go the WCW TV title route with this: defended every week, with lets say a 10 or 15 minute time limit (draws are SO underrated for building characters) - this should be defended on every Dynamite and main event every episode of Dark. . I remember back when all this was fields and Stunning Steve Austin was the WCW TV champ, that belt got him over huge just by drawing all the time.

Edit: just read the announcement - they're announcing half the participants tonight on Dark and the other half tomorrow on Dynamite and very much bigging up the "TNT" aspect of the title.... interesting stuff and a good way to move us past the lack of Blood and Guts and generate some singles competition in an era of social distancing... I like it a lot.

Gambitto

Reaction score
Name is a bit meh to me but I am hyped for another tournament.

Davey Wrestling

#8 in the World Prediction Rankings
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler brethart2
Favorite Wrestler danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho2
Favorite Sports Team 6yloAaa
It'll also be interesting to see whether they pay any attention to the rankings with this. In theory, for a prestigious title all of the top ranked guys should be involved, no?

Here's what the the rankings currently look like on the AEW site (not a big fan of the MMA style "it's not how many you win, but who you beat" philosophy myself... or the way they're listing 2020 results first if they're using total results, but it is what it is)

Mox Girl

Mox is my Champion
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler LcbpyrK
Favorite Wrestler tj3Ufta
Favorite Wrestler theshield
Favorite Wrestler drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler m4aw1gh
Mox is still undefeated in singles matches. I assume his first loss will probably come when he's beaten for the title. Though with the way it's going, he's gonna be champ for awhile heh :lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timothyshaw

Latest profile posts

Added Impact Wrestling Slammiversary to the Prediction Schedule - as with Fyter Fest, if the show is recorded before hand then the title will not be defended at it.
Gonna be watching that new season tonight when I get off work.
Pepe Silvia wrote on Pat's profile.
Right now, the chat doesn't seem to be connected. :cudi so when the show starts, post in the thread until we know or not. But it's good to stay in it until we know.
Fuck yeah! :mark: Chase Elliott wins!

Latest posts

Staff online