AJ Lee retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Goddamn, this has been my favorite departure in the last decade.. Now i can finally enjoy the divas division again, we don't have to put up with any awkward little girls running around.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Goddamn, this has been my favorite departure in the last decade.. Now i can finally enjoy the divas division again, we don't have to put up with any awkward little girls running around.

You know that there are several women (Divas) in both WWE and NXT that have similar sizes and similar body styles to AJ, right? So, which 3 or 4 are not "awkward little girls"?

wk

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Also, she's had like 7 matches in the last 8 months. I can't see how she could've gotten on your nerves and made you dislike the Divas Division.

Bayley either knows shes preggers or likes touching other peoples stomachs on camera.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Love the Ivelisse sig, bro.

Reactions: Messiah1

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
You know that there are several women (Divas) in both WWE and NXT that have similar sizes and similar body styles to AJ, right? So, which 3 or 4 are not "awkward little girls"?

wk

Yeah well most of them don't have a constant smile on their face like an awkward child.. Is that all she can do is skip and smile? That's pretty much all we've seen from her the past couple year's. I need more than that to be entertained.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah well most of them don't have a constant smile on their face like an awkward child.. Is that all she can do is skip and smile? That's pretty much all we've seen from her the past couple year's. I need more than that to be entertained.
Every babyface diva has a big smile on their face. Hell, the heels do as well.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Every babyface diva has a big smile on their face. Hell, the heels do as well.

I get that, but none of them smile as much as her.. There has been times she would walk through that curtain and won't stop smiling until she walks back through that curtain. It would be nice if she did something different once in a while, even if she looses she smiles like she doesn't give a shit.. Nothing against her personally but her entire character was a joke.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Is that a complaint you have against someone who's gimmick is to be a creepy fuck? They smile too much?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Good riddance.. She's finally gone.

It's been 5 year's.. 5 year's too long.
https://wweforums.net/cm-punk-and-aj-lee-spotted-at-cubs-game.t29041/

Don't know if this is thread worthy, but i don't care.

The greatest WWE Superstar and the greatest diva of all time were spotted at a Cubs game today.

Maybe CM Punk finally found a real woman :yes:

9f4d83e89aa7754ee5e9e398175a5829.png