AJ Lee retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McDonald

The Artiste
Reaction score

brock-lesnar-scream-o.gif

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The spree of early Diva retirements continues. Sucks, she was one of the only divas who were interesting and had talent (as much a WWE diva can have).

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sarcastic response: And thus was uttered the word "frenemy" for the final time. :)
Only halfway sarcastic response: This sucks, as I was looking forward to her callup to NXT.

Seriously though, for her sake I'm stunned it didn't happen sooner and glad she was able to get outta there. Must have been the worst, dealing with backstage heckling, then going out in front of fans whose reactions range from "don't care" to "CM Punk" to what they did on Monday, to going to see the trainer that's suing her husband if anything bad happens... Yeah.

The really bad part about this is that this was her dream. She was the girl in tears meeting her dream girl Lita, she lived out her dreams and it became a nightmare... maybe it's a cautionary tale for girls in the future? As if we haven't had enough of those.

How does it affect the roster? Well the Divas need more storylines, and I really really really don't wanna see another storyline involving AJ. Last time they did that Aids wanted a bunch of half-naked chicks off his TV. :haha:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Aj lee quit just out of the blue like that. I'm curious as to what happened. She loved wrestling and was a big time diva.... Interesting. Theres got to be something underlying here.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can't blame her, WWE don't give a shit about Divas enough to let them shine, she just got married and can enjoy life with Punk and perhaps wants to just rest now.

[HASHTAG]#ThankYouAJ[/HASHTAG]

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ouch, Not a very fulfilled dream for her considering she trained for this half her life. but she had a damn good run.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
As she's been my favorite for many years, I was sad and disappointed to hear that she's retired. I didn't anticipate it would come this soon. I do wish her the best in whatever she does.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Why no retirement match, no "I quit" and wave like Batista, etc. Seems sudden and must be more to the story.