AJ is Not a Happy Camper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Hogan CAN regain this though. Try and make it seem AJ was just off the back of a big match, he wasn't at 100 percent? Ya know.
That would make no sense, seeing how since RVD was in a MUCH more brutal match at Lockdown and had a fucking match THE SAME NIGHT (where he got busted open again). Yet he then beat AJ clean. I agree on AJ looking horribly weak.

Beer

Reaction score
That would make no sense, seeing how since RVD was in a MUCH more brutal match at Lockdown and had a fucking match THE SAME NIGHT (where he got busted open again). Yet he then beat AJ clean. I agree on AJ looking horribly weak.

Oh shizniz. Good point. I didn't watch Lockdown so I have an excuse... >_>

EnterTamed

Reaction score
If I were AJ I'd be pissed that he worked his damn ass off in the match trying to give the best match he could, and yet RVD the guy botches at least 3 parts of the match, the 1st one AJ improvised really well with the dropkick and the second with the pele. AJ worked his ass off to establish himself as THE guy in TNA, he was the 1st person signed to tna, he should be treated better, the whole match was pretty much made to look good for RVD and the few spots AJ had to shine RVD fucked up. He should be pissed

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I like AJ over all he is a great wrestler and all that crap, but when he talks on the mic he just looks like an idiot. Especially with the character he has now. I wish he didn't have that hick accent and had the charisma of that of say Chris Jericho. Then he would be phenomenal.

GREYGHOST

Reaction score
If I was AJ, I don't think that I would be as pissed about losing the belt as the promo RVD cut on him at the beginning of the show. I'm paraphrasing, but RVD basically told AJ and everyone listening that AJ was good enough to be champ in TNA , just not since the influx of former WWE/WCW/ECW talent came in. Then to top it off they make RVD right. Losing a match in pro wrestling is part of the job, but being called inferior and then being booked to look that way is just a slap in the face.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
it's no secret AJ ism't gold on the mic. However, he generated some decent heat for a newly turned heel champion.

Reaction score
AJ reign shouldn't ended on TV Show, i think from the facts AJ Styles is the longest TNA World Champion within TNA. TNA should of really build up this rival feud and put there 1st Encounter on PPV. But they did the failure thing like WCW did, when WCW produce Goldberg Vs Hogan onto Free to air TV.

Plus RVD Doesn't deserve the Championship, what has he done within TNA, to be truthfully What Has RVD done in the past 2-3 years? I like RVD, but it isn't his time, it was in 2001-2006 time. But this is 2010, they should of done RVD Vs Styles on PPv put AJ Styles over. but i doubt that will happen since the ex top wwe wrestlers don't wanna put over the TNA Talent over, except for Kurt Angle.)

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
No, he wasn't. As a face, he was incredibly over. As a heel, he failed miserably. If Ric Flair can't save you on the mic, no one can.

Someone didn't watch the show. If anything he's about the only guy besides Anderson, Beer Money and The Band who actually gets heat. TNA fans just cheer like idiots for everyone else.

How could he not be pissed, he's THE TNA Original. I don't know why now though, he's been made to look like crap plenty of times before, so I don't know why he's so surprised, hell, he's playing a fucking COMEDY CHARACTER as World Champion. I'm hoping he ditches Hogan's sinking ship soon, before he loses even more credibility. Him as a heel wouldn't be so bad, if he went back to his pre-Christian and Tomko character. But it's a bad idea for him to be heel on TNA's part, because he's too great not to get cheered if he's normal. Just like Joe. And it looks like they're halfway home since Joe returned, so I hope they can get AJ out of the woods soon.

...god...

Reaction score
If I were AJ I'd be pissed that he worked his damn ass off in the match trying to give the best match he could, and yet RVD the guy botches at least 3 parts of the match, the 1st one AJ improvised really well with the dropkick and the second with the pele. AJ worked his ass off to establish himself as THE guy in TNA, he was the 1st person signed to tna, he should be treated better, the whole match was pretty much made to look good for RVD and the few spots AJ had to shine RVD fucked up. He should be pissed
You're dumb. The first one wasn't a botch (don't even know the second). There's a reason for the sprawl to the ground, btw.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Note I haven't seen this past TNA.

But shouldn't AJ realize who he works for and that they've done this with the past few former WWE stars. Christian went undefeated for I can't remember how long and was champion and Angle was there for a few weeks till he was champion. But from the sounds of it AJ got screwed.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
We're talking about a TNA original. Let's flip the script here: say Chris Jericho retains his title against John Morrison the night before at a PPV then loses to Danielson on free TV after putting on a clinic with Christian the night before who has only been signed for a month.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Good, I'm glad he's pissed. I hope he leaves TNA and returns to RoH and that folks would be the real war: TNA vs. RoH.

The funny thing is ROH already outdraws TNA, so that's not much of a war if TNA lost their only real star to them. (Non-WWE) :laugh: But I agree, I want him to leave, maybe not to ROH, because they're not so hot either, but definitely away from TNA.