Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Brian Patrick Wade has officially been cast as Crusher Creel aka one of my top 5 FAVORITE Marvel villains; The Absorbing Man.
He got his powers drinking a vial of an Asgardian ingredient laced potion via Loki; prior to that he was a boxer and a criminal.
I'm stoked about this, I'm not knowledgeable on the actor himself other than he played Penny's boyfriend Kurt early on in The Big Bang Theory and he's a reoccurring role or major role in the newer Teen Wolf show (never seen it so not sure). The actor himself though does look like he can do a legitimate job playing the Crusher Creel character.

Seems like MAoS is figuring out that we want more super powered beings, but I wonder if this will lead to a Loki appearance even for a few seconds that would be dope.. but more importantly they won't be able to stop him without the help of at least one superhero and it can't just be Hawkeye or Mockingbird (maybe both of them :p) it's gotta be like Thor or someone with actual powers.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I watch Teen Wolf. I wonder who it is from that show?

This is the dude...

af4ce545c83d0c79ce35cb8e411a30c9.jpg

I love Absorbing Man.. I wonder if he'll be carrying the ball and chain. Should be interesting for sure.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ohhhh riiiight, he was a part of a team of villains in the second season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This is the dude...

af4ce545c83d0c79ce35cb8e411a30c9.jpg

I love Absorbing Man.. I wonder if he'll be carrying the ball and chain. Should be interesting for sure.

I wonder if anyone remembers from a 2005 or 2006 Marvel Knights Spiderman comic where he absorbs cocaine haha.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
GET HYPE FOR WARD PRETENDING TO BE A GOOD GUY AGAIN TO EARN COULSON'S TRUST BUT BETRAYING THEM NEAR THE SEASON FINALE WHEN WE THINK HE'S GOOD SO HE PULLS OFF THE BIGGEST SWERVE OF ALL TIME

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
GET HYPE FOR WARD PRETENDING TO BE A GOOD GUY AGAIN TO EARN COULSON'S TRUST BUT BETRAYING THEM NEAR THE SEASON FINALE WHEN WE THINK HE'S GOOD SO HE PULLS OFF THE BIGGEST SWERVE OF ALL TIME

Haha to be honest If the writers ever did that I would honestly call it quits on the show for one of the corniest story lines ever.
He's going to get broken out by someone and will end up being a big player villain wise at some point during this season I imagine.

Reactions: CFCrusader

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...er-for-Marvels-Agents-of-SHIELD-Season-2.html

The trailer of season 2 has been released, I believe yesterday to be exact but I'm not quite sure.. it doesn't show too much, however it does build up some hype.

They'll have my attention Tuesday nights for two weeks and then it immediately is getting turned to Flash which will be airing at the same time over on the CW.. this will lead to me watching a rerun of MAoS on Hulu the next morning.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
fc02e0e8c1ac2853799bc70d47fab558.jpg

First look at Coulson's full team for Season 2.. interesting how Ward is there.. that's probably the most intriguing part about the show so far is Ward's storyline progression.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score