AEW Fyter Fest Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can't wait until the next show, gonna be on my birthday so that will be pretty awesome. I should sleep soon, I gotta fix my damn sleep sometime lol. Got shit to do tomorrow.

Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mox is a BDSM sub and dom confirmed.

Reactions: Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Fun show.

Cody and Darby was my favorite of the night, but I really liked the women’s triple threat match, fatal four way, and Janela vs Mox too.

Reaction score
d40bb95c704e7097d83eec2842b80afa.jpg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Another banger of a Show for AEW during Fyter Fest and I enjoyed pretty much everything during the Show. CIMA vs Daniels was a good opener between two Veterans who have been through every bump on the road and as Daniels looked solid, CIMA keeps his momentum heading into his Match with Omega in a few weeks.

Nyla Rose vs. Riho vs. Yuka Sakazaki. I really enjoyed this one, even thought it went a little too long I feel. Rose people don't know can do the Lucha Style with ease. I once saw the lady do a running Springboard Senton to a Ramp and get up like it was nothing. I liked how they played up Rose because of her advantages her not taking the Match seriously at times and it costed her. Yuka and Riho even with their trash new themes did really well as well, and it's not like they haven't been in the Ring with a bigger talent so when I saw the Card I knew this Match was in good hands. Riho gets the win and tells Yuka it's everyone from themselves I like it. When they eventually debut a Women's Title, put all three of these ladies in the discussion for sure.

MJF's Promo before the Match=amazing. Hangman Page vs. MJF vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jungle Boy. This was a very good and fun match, with Page maintaining momentum and MJF & Jungle Boy getting to shine. I also love the Jungle Boy/Luchasaurus pairing.

Cody vs. Darby Allin. Darby came out looking like a Star in this one. I hope people don't forget his performance in this one vs Spears stupid Point Blank Range Chair Shot that was entertaining, but unwarranted I feel. Darby has no quit in him at all, even when this guy should of been crippled for life especially that bump on the Apron he kept getting up! JR was really great here, putting over Allin on almost a Foley like level like he used to do on Raw. I am all about AEW Cody, working composed matches with great stories and leaving the circus at home. This was really great, with Cody calling a great match, the timing coming off well, and a finish that protects Allin makes him look like a player and keeps Cody undefeated heading into the next show and sets up an angle with Spears. I also loved them establishing draws as a viable finish early on, and this was the perfect time to use it. The only fear is that the Spears angle will be remembered more than Allin’s performance. I hope that isn't the Case, because I see greatness in Allin.

The Elite vs The Lucha Bros/Laredo Kid. Street Fighter Tribute=Awesome. Hadouken tribute=FUCK YEAH! Truly a high octane Six Man Tag Team Match to watch. his was great and exactly the match I expected and wanted from these six. Everyone looked great, the crowd loved it and Laredo Kid got to shine in front of a big audience. It was also completely different from everything else on the show, so even tough it wasn’t anything revolutionary, it sticks out and did it’s job.

Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela. Remember when Bane told Batman that you embraced the darkness and I was born in it? Yeah I feel that same way with this one. Janela is great and all in this Style of Match, but Moxley was born in this chaos and would love nothing more than sleep it in even knowing now the effect of it long term vs him not giving a fuck about his body years ago. So many sick spots between the Thumbtacks spots the violence was perfect during this whole Match. Moxley even spitting out a Thumbtack put the Cherry on top with this Match and what does this mean for Omega vs Moxley? Can they top this if not with some kind of extreme stip? Should be interesting to see how Jon gets back at Omega after the beatdown he took and enjoyed.