• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Fyter Fest Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson, & Nick Jackson) vs Laredo Kid & The Lucha Bros (Fenix & Penta El Zero M)

Non-Sanctioned Match: Jon Moxley vs Joey Janela

Cody vs Darby Allin

Hangman Page vs Junge Boy vs Jimmy Havoc vs MJF

Christopher Daniels vs CIMA

Nyla Rose vs Riho vs Yuka Sakazaki

Hardcore Match: Michael Nakazawa vs Alex Jebailey

Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Barreta) vs Private Party (Isiah Kassidy & Marq Quen) vs SoCal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky)

Last edited:

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
That is awesome, I am looking forward to Joey vs. Jon and Cody vs. Darby. Allin is someone who should be a different foe then Cody is used to facing the guy can really go.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
A 3-way women's match has also been added. I'm debating whether I should make a thread for the next two shows already since matches have been announced, but there's still like a month between each one so I think I'll just keep it at one show discussion thread at a time for now.

Tera

Jun 14, 2019
This card doesn't look out of this world but after how much I enjoyed Double or Nothing I'm willing to watch whatever these dudes are putting out. Seeing Mox in action again will be great and though I'm not crazy about the Young Bucks spotfest style I'm sure the main event will be quite a spectacle.

Reactions: Sylar

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
This card doesn't look out of this world but after how much I enjoyed Double or Nothing I'm willing to watch whatever these dudes are putting out. Seeing Mox in action again will be great and though I'm not crazy about the Young Bucks spotfest style I'm sure the main event will be quite a spectacle.
They definitely curried good favor with that Double or Nothing show. I'll be invested for a while off that alone.

I only hope the don't rest on those laurels.