AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Its not worth speculation. Hosts often leave main characters as fakes for scum.

Otherwise all the main characters could just confirm town players that draw them.
this one I would think be a pretty odd omission tbh maybe I am wrong but I just don't see Lethal is scum as Cody granted if I am proven wrong I will be the first to admit and say I fucked up.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Confirming what Haza said. Games I host i consistently give 2/3 of the main 5/6 characters as fake claim characters. Definitely don’t make reads off character claims.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Not opposed to lynching Lethal before day ends if push comes to shove. Those who want stuff done but aren’t voting Doddsy is telling as well.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Seemed to try and take the opportunity to throw shade at what he called a slip in the hope something would stick, backed off when it was questioned, made it look entirely disingenuous.

His claim was pure shite and we are literally just taking it in good faith that a host that knows what a compulsive modifier is gave a role that can't be compulsive that name. It sucks for lethal if it was a host error sure but im not too worried about his feelings right now he can rep in if he's town the role he has now is negative utilitt and id rather lynch him in the hope that he is scum than accept a no lynch which will give us fuck all to work with

I followed last game after I was lynched btw and the game could have been close to solved based on my terrible mislynch. Like it sucked I was yeeted but the wagon should have been extremely useful to anyone worth a little salt. Day 1 lynches are useful.

I don't actually hate this. I agree that a lynch is preferable to no-lynch. Out of the current directions, I'm not entirely sold on Doddsy from a quick readback and I doubt he'd be this defiant knowing he's in claim territory? Someone can correct me here.

Flay/Tweet I think is town-town. I don't think the DV is alignment indicative at all but a lot of people said Chloe's meta as town is being very anti-townie and I think that's what the weird agenda thing with Tweet is about.

vote Lethal

I'll be watching AEW live so I'll still be about for a few hours to unvote if necessary.

Also, since we're getting closer to night - not a good idea to visit me overnight. Rough neighbourhood ygm.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You guys really think Lethal faked his claim? I know it seems to be going to be just have a hard time thinking he fake it idk I could be relying to much on spec.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Others have spoken on this and I agree that clearing Lethal on character claim grounds is bad science.

Chloe B

Reaction score
@Chloe B - legit now, I understand why you're locked in the tunnel over Tweets 'agenda' but you need to look at it from someone other than your own perspective too. You've accused Tweet of lying and you've now suddenly dropped that point after I pointed out he didn't and you're finding a new avenue with this agenda angle to try and get him to claim. What you've accused Tweet of doing, you're doing exactly the same.

I honestly think it's town/town based off your attitude this game vs last game, but you're reaching way too far into the OMGUS depths.

Also, trying to get 4 claims out D1 is not pro-town behaviour. Why do you want to risk exposing potentially town power roles D1? What is the point of that exactly?

Yo

Shouldn't have acted the way I did. Yes I still think Tweet is scum. Yes I disagree with you. But I should have handled myself better. No excuses.

It's good that Gambit was here as an adovcate, I think he knows me best.

Anyway to your bolded point, I saw how things were handled last game and how things stall and lo and behold people are still quite split. Which tbf is a lot better than things were last games because the choices were lynch OMB to prove the census and lynching Haza for 1. ???, 2. Profit. I thought that without me doing things the game wouldn't be very advanced at all. If the last game is anything to go by the fluff phase usually goes for a lot longer yes? I think outing power role is very minor compared to getting posts of play from people and being able to analyse them. A power role being outed never used to be a problem because our protection roles and investigation roles would be able to help out in that regard. I don't know if things have changed but that was the general idea in the section before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evans

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also if we gotta lynch someone in favour of no-lynching, the claimed Actor seems worth losing tbhtbh

Chloe B

Reaction score
Well Flay didn't even wanna talk to me about it, he went straight to he's lying and he has an agenda, doesn't look like a town mindset to me, looks more like a piece of alarmist scum play.

You've kinda been wanting me out for a hot minute regardless on anything I would do so excuse me for my trust level not being super high towards you

I'm gonna go ahead and venture that the scum faction is some manner of heel stable (Inner Circle most likely) or straight up WWE wrestlers. If the scum faction are the Inner Circle, they got a tag team in there (Santana & Ortiz) so the DV is completely neutral rn.

I wish it was these guys tbh

First post after my claim. Strong implication that I'm scum with flavour ready to be speculated about. Like really? Already?

Not a fan of Flays play around Alco tbh. They went back and forth a little about the DV claim and I don't think much was gonna come from it but then when Odo went and put his vote on Alco and suddenly Flay is like "Why is he sus? That? O...oh... ya you're right he's sus. What this guy said everyone!"

Unvote
vote Chloe

Why were these a full 2 hours apart? A vote to lynch too. So I don't think you were going to listen to anything I had to say.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Oh and it wasn't 4 claims Hank, it was 3 - Lethal, Doddsy and Tweet which amazingly are the people the wagons are split on and we still don't have a direction

I saw this coming from MIIIIIIILLLLLES away

Chloe B

Reaction score
With 3 hours left to go too. I said it when we had 18 hours left.

Am I a prick?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Vote Count:
Odo (1) : Doddsy
Doddsy (4) : Odo, CP, gambit, phenom
Lethal (3): Haza, tweet, ev
Tweet (4) : alco, lethal, flay, omb
mitch (1): barry

EV (1) : Poyser

roughly 2.5hrs to go

Chloe B

Reaction score
Order of lynch preference

Tweet > Doddsy > Lethal

My thoughts on Tweet are already known so I want to bring attention to another thing.

You say I've been tunnelling when I said push these three early. What about Doddsy huh? Man voted Odo from the first 10-12 pages and it's still there. Unless you think he had a great case why has he been let off for it?

Lethal I'm entirely convinced that his inconsistency is due to him being scum. I saw it from him last game and he was similar to this as well. Is his scum META like this?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Lethal not having a proper vote as scum should be tipping off people. You really think scum are going to have to be handicapped like that?

Honest question

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
We had a scum actor last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.