AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
For the record, i asked a single question. Just wanted to make note.
:hmm did you felt like a few maybe I am wrong, I am curious why you singled me out though.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So Flay is still preaching about the Tweet agenda, refusing to show where he lied?

cool.

Let’s look at Flays agenda against Tweet by making shit up about him lying to try and get a claim (whilst simultaneously demanding the claims of 2 other players)

:WOW

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hmmm

Does nobody else have any thoughts on EV at all?

did you get everything you needed from my response earlier? Little bit of acknowledgement would be nice :mjcry

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
vote count? What are we doing here. 40 hours and I feel like only a few people have said what they're interested in doing.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to your thought process here. You say you don't think Mitch would fake it on his own, but then say he's done it before?

I get you threw in as town, but why can't he do it as scum in your words? Can you also describe Discord hype? And why that make its meme?

By bare bones, is that what you're saying his I'm better than you gimmick was? Was he town or scum in that game?

Lastly, who would recommend that to him?
I never said he can't do it as scum, my point is both him having opinions on things and the PR are small reasons for me to lean town with him. They're by no means conclusive, I could easily be wrong.

He was town in Music Mafia, had a PR that required him to act like a king but all he did was talk down to people which I guess fits but is also a bit reductionist. So therefore in this game I could see his PR (if it is real) saying something other than "you gotta insinuate that people wanna fuck you".
Makes sense to me. @Tweet this is why I asked about that Discord meta because we do love Conti on this forum.
Kay if that's the case the discord meme stuff is null, we got a couple adolescents over there who also want a piece of that ass :jade mainly Alco and... Evans? Idrk but it can be easily checked.
May I ask why you didn't mention this when you first saw Flay's claim? I see you called it a neutral claim but you never out right called him scum.
Yeah and if you squint you'll realize none of my suspicions of him are related to his claim so I don't get this line of questioning.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I never said he can't do it as scum, my point is both him having opinions on things and the PR are small reasons for me to lean town with him. They're by no means conclusive, I could easily be wrong.

He was town in Music Mafia, had a PR that required him to act like a king but all he did was talk down to people which I guess fits but is also a bit reductionist. So therefore in this game I could see his PR (if it is real) saying something other than "you gotta insinuate that people wanna fuck you".

Kay if that's the case the discord meme stuff is null, we got a couple adolescents over there who also want a piece of that ass :jade mainly Alco and... Evans? Idrk but it can be easily checked.

Yeah and if you squint you'll realize none of my suspicions of him are related to his claim so I don't get this line of questioning.

That doesn't answer why you didn't mention your doubts on him when discussing his claim?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Cause none of my doubts were related to his claim??

Why wait to mention your doubts? Yeah your case has fuck all to do with his role claim but if you had doubts why wait to mention them? You could have easily mentioned that you don't like his play and the role does nothing for you either way.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean even if they were related to his claim what does the timing of my sus on him matter at all?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why wait to mention your doubts? Yeah your case has fuck all to do with his role claim but if you had doubts why wait to mention them? You could have easily mentioned that you don't like his play and the role does nothing for you either way.
Cause I reread stuff during d1 and notice things I may have previously missed.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What would you like to do?

Ideally Doddsy would claim as I don't think he should be allowed to avoid that in claim territory and it's wasted a good portion of the day which I think is more likely a scum move.

Depending on how or if that goes I'm pretty happy to lynch Lethal, nothing has really changed for me with regards to leaning scum on him since I got that wagon going and his role is negative utility so not the worst thing to lose whereas blind lynching Doddsy could be a mistake if he is town trying to protect a decent role.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Cause I reread stuff during d1 and notice things I may have previously missed.

OK so basically what I was expecting you to say straight away. And I'm asking the questions based on what Flay is saying and accusing you of lying.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
OK so basically what I was expecting you to say straight away. And I'm asking the questions based on what Flay is saying and accusing you of lying.
Do you think he has a point that I'm lying about the chronology of things?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Do you think he has a point that I'm lying about the chronology of things?

I can see why he finds it a bit suspect but I don't think lying is the right word.

Status
Not open for further replies.