AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
My point is there's no reason to move on from Lethal unless you're sure he's town. So are you?

Yes there was. I wanted a claim from Doddsy. I also don't think he was a better option than Tweet. But I'm not mad if people want to lynch Lethal. He has been inconsistent with his play. Doesn't mean he's scum but if people don't like it fair enough.

Unsure on him having an agenda. Was he talking about the double voter and trying to theorize who the scum team are? I'm curious why he didn't vote you straight away unless he did a readback or came in 12 pages late?

Yup. First post after I claimed. I assume even he knows it'd have looked bad voting me straight away. So he waited.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and venture that the scum faction is some manner of heel stable (Inner Circle most likely) or straight up WWE wrestlers. If the scum faction are the Inner Circle, they got a tag team in there (Santana & Ortiz) so the DV is completely neutral rn.

I wish it was these guys tbh

I mean yeah he did speculate on Flay being potential scum depending on who the scum team are.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As in you think its AI?
If it was me (as I've done this before), I'd say town lean, but I don't know Doddsy well enough to give that town lean yet, so yes.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmmm

Does nobody else have any thoughts on EV at all?

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Like I said earlier, I put Lethal, Chole, and possibly Mitch in my town vibes for at least now. I tend to think there is something rotten brewing from Smark/Tweet/Ace. I usually don't like the hiding Doddsey is doing but given its d1 there is only one reason I would see him doing that even with all the votes going his way.

I could circle to Phenom again I do think he is trying to buddy up a little bit.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Like I said earlier, I put Lethal, Chole, and possibly Mitch in my town vibes for at least now. I tend to think there is something rotten brewing from Smark/Tweet/Ace. I usually don't like the hiding Doddsey is doing but given its d1 there is only one reason I would see him doing that even with all the votes going his way.

I could circle to Phenom again I do think he is trying to buddy up a little bit.

Why do you get the impression Phenom is buddying up? I mean he outright told someone to go away when asked for reasons for his votes.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Why do you get the impression Phenom is buddying up? I mean he outright told someone to go away when asked for reasons for his votes.
to me hes been asking me alot of questions and stuff just feels little fake.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
People keep mentioning Ace and I legit don’t remember a single one of his posts lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Chloe B

Reaction score
Hmmm

Does nobody else have any thoughts on EV at all?

Tbf to you, I've not liked him at all even before him defending Tweet. Sure he's been here but not really said much of note

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
People keep mentioning Ace and I legit don’t remember a single one of his posts lmao
He's made three tongue in cheek comments I admit its not much to go off. I do think its worth watching tho

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Not a fan of Flays play around Alco tbh. They went back and forth a little about the DV claim and I don't think much was gonna come from it but then when Odo went and put his vote on Alco and suddenly Flay is like "Why is he sus? That? O...oh... ya you're right he's sus. What this guy said everyone!"

May I ask why you didn't mention this when you first saw Flay's claim? I see you called it a neutral claim but you never out right called him scum.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
For the record, i asked a single question. Just wanted to make note.

Status
Not open for further replies.