AEW Dynamite July 10, 2024 - Owen Hart Cup Tournament Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay, y’all both got your one last comment out. Now breath, and lets just ride the wave of All In, and see what cooks over the next few weeks, and have fun. :drose

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hidden Blaze said:
Okay, y’all both got your one last comment out. Now breath, and lets just ride the wave of All In, and see what cooks over the next few weeks, and have fun. :drose
brother, just gonna tell you again that I don't need to breathe, there is only one person mad here and it ain't me. I already am enjoying the show and looking forward to it, in fact it was one of the comments I posted this morning. I'm vibing rn

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can't wait to see what Hanger does as Blood n Guts ans see if he actually helps Elite or if he's too blinded by rage and costs them. many fun things ahead

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
brother, just gonna tell you again that I don't need to breathe, there is only one person mad here and it ain't me. I already am enjoying the show and looking forward to it, in fact it was one of the comments I posted this morning. I'm vibing rn
Yeah, but like the name calling and insults ain’t needed man, this ain’t Reddit where just anything flies man. Like look how me and Smark discussed the Hangman and Swerve stuff, we did it respectfully while getting our points across, and didn’t once insult each other for it. That’s all I wanna see.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I feel you, I just don't think this dude really deserves my respect when he just says the same shit over and over again, doesn't read or listen, and re-brings up conflict 12 hours later. Sometimes ppl gotta get clapped. I feel u tho and sorry to cause u strife

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
dude threw out a bunch of insults too, called me a shill , made things quite personal himself. takes two to tango

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
don't wanna get clapped, don't bring it back up after it was dead and done yknow :p

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Funny part is I'm still excited for it and again going to it plus dynamite in cardiff. Its why the lies are laughable

Sent from my SM-A236B using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I feel you, I just don't think this dude really deserves my respect when he just says the same shit over and over again, doesn't read or listen, and re-brings up conflict 12 hours later. Sometimes ppl gotta get clapped. I feel u tho and sorry to cause u strife
I do wish he didn’t reply, cause things were good, and vibing. That’s pretty much why I warned you both to just let it go. Cause like at some point one of the two gotta be the one who gets the last word, and getting the last word doesn’t make one the winner or the loser, you know?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he's still fucking going too lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hidden Blaze said:
I do wish he didn’t reply, cause things were good, and vibing. That’s pretty much why I warned you both to just let it go. Cause like at some point one of the two gotta be the one who gets the last word, and getting the last word doesn’t make one the winner or the loser, you know?
for sure agree with you, I ain't trying to win. Hence why I was trolling hard in the hopes he would get the message that I don't care to talk about it any longer lol. I'll be less subtle next time ig lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Both I’m glad both of you are ready for this ride, even if it’s not the ride that you wanted, it’s still should be fun. It’s like me with Mariah and Toni, not what I wanted, but I understand why they went the way they did, and I’m buckled in and will enjoy it for what it is.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
for sure agree with you, I ain't trying to win. Hence why I was trolling hard in the hopes he would get the message that I don't care to talk about it any longer lol. I'll be less subtle next time ig lol
That’s the thing, like if you don’t care to talk about it, it’s like just don’t reply, ya know? Again, I use me and Smark as an example. During the show when I didn’t wanna talk about Hanger and Swerve, as I wanted to enjoy the show, I was like agree to disagree and we can talk about it more later, he gave his peace after, and I didn’t reply and enjoyed the show because I didn’t wanna talk about it at that time and moment. I get it, sometimes it’s difficult, cause as I said I’ve done it, sometimes it happens. 100%. So if you two can pull back just a little bit, I don’t care if the discussion keeps going. I just don’t wanna see anything that’s insulting of the other. Ya feel me? Love you, and love you too Roy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah ur probably right and I should just ignored him

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Both I’m glad both of you are ready for this ride, even if it’s not the ride that you wanted, it’s still should be fun. It’s like me with Mariah and Toni, not what I wanted, but I understand why they went the way they did, and I’m buckled in and will enjoy it for what it is.
Yeah me preferring Hangman vs Swerve as the men's main event and having concerns over Hanger's booking due to past weird choices does not mean I'm not enjoying the product or I think the direction sucks. I've even said several ways it can work for me

Sent from my SM-A236B using Tapatalk