AEW Dynamite July 10, 2024 - Owen Hart Cup Tournament Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I was mentioning this somewhere else, but I think hangman refusing to join blood and guts and then changing his mind is giving us a glimpse of where this is going. His loss has already lead to his desperation to “forgive” the bucks and accept their offer. I feel like he’s only going to spiral further in the lead up and he might cost team elite at the blood and guts due to doing something stupid in his obsession to get swerve. This will then lead to more friction with Bucks. This time not just hangman having issues, but now Bucks will potentially think it was a mistake to reverse their self imposed suspension. Since he cost them their match and isn’t being a “team player.”

Which then hopefully leads to Kenny’s return when healthy. Probably not until the fall, but the twist and turns coming next I feel will make it up to us. He’s definitely not being slotted back into all in, but I think we’ll get some good story with swerve and the elite over the summer and then some good stuff going full circle back to the beginning of it all when him and Kenny reunite.
Good post this. Bang on with all what you said. Props Sir.