AEW Dynamite July 10, 2024 - Owen Hart Cup Tournament Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
they could do blood and guts this way if they want too. i suggest tea, mone vs team brit but u could throw toni n hayter on the good guy team as unlikely allies
Britt, Toni and Hayter team would be WILD.

Throw Mariah on Team Mone and this match would be booked for me.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
they rushed womens stuff with returns before n it was meh, like with jade and kris
Agreed can't say it wasn't Tony Khans best day as booker when jade basically said thanks now I'm off. Statlander should of had a big run with the title instead of losing to Julia Hart who looks tiny in comparison to Statlander. That was a strange bit of booking also making hart the champ, same with willow winning then mone winning it like next match. He doesn't know how to book womens wrestling , let Dustin help more hell id let him book the women's division. As How does he do it Runs Jacksonville Jags,Fulham FC and AEW. He must go through some bolivian marching powder a lot !!

th (4).jpeg

Looks high AF.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think he's booked the tbs pretty decent since Jade too I just didn't live Kris run. But imo she's not easy to book . I love her but she's like 2/10 promo

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I didn't mind elevating Julia n Sky but I def could have been smoother cant deny that. I was fine w mone winning but I also can see why ppl.get annoyed at willow always getting short reigns.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh I'd point to Rosa v purazo as another well booked feud

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fwiw I liked Julia's run so I disagree there, he's also booked toni marish which I'd argue is the best feud on aew TV

Made both her and Sky legit players

Great shit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Made both her and Sky legit players

Great shit
exactly. was it perfect? no. Injuries didn't help either. But I am a big supporter that sometimes you gotta elevate the midcard even if by force and that division needed a midcard BADLY

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
exactly. was it perfect? no. Injuries didn't help either. But I am a big supporter that sometimes you gotta elevate the midcard even if by force and that division needed a midcard BADLY

I have no complaints at all, we can’t help injuries so that doesn’t count

Excited for Julia’s return

Reactions: L3G4CY15

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fwiw I liked Julia's run so I disagree there, he's also booked toni marish which I'd argue is the best feud on aew TV
Yeah, Julia really came into her own during it. Made a fan of both her character, but also her matches.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Trying to keep this thread a little light today, but what I find to be most ironic about this entire post show discussion that’s going on is that technically speaking fans whining about not getting the story and match they wanted was kind of like the most mainstream wrestling story of the year when fans wholesale rejected Cody not finishing his story until WWE had to stand up and listen and backtrack and make that the main event of wrestlemania the biggest show up their year.

Again, keeping this light so I’m not suggesting that we pressure AEW to force hangman back into the picture because again I do love Danielson and I do hope that he wins the title at some point and if that’s his only time he can do it then sure let’s do it baby.
Tbf I think changing the match now would be silly. The decision was made and unlike the cody one, there is not a kayfabe argument to change it. They made the decision, just give hanger a good feud for all in and keep him heel

Sent from my SM-A236B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tbf I think changing the match now would be silly. The decision was made and unlike the cody one, there is not a kayfabe argument to change it. They made the decision, just give hanger a good feud for all in and keep him heel

Agreed.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I was mentioning this somewhere else, but I think hangman refusing to join blood and guts and then changing his mind is giving us a glimpse of where this is going. His loss has already lead to his desperation to “forgive” the bucks and accept their offer. I feel like he’s only going to spiral further in the lead up and he might cost team elite at the blood and guts due to doing something stupid in his obsession to get swerve. This will then lead to more friction with Bucks. This time not just hangman having issues, but now Bucks will potentially think it was a mistake to reverse their self imposed suspension. Since he cost them their match and isn’t being a “team player.”

Which then hopefully leads to Kenny’s return when healthy. Probably not until the fall, but the twist and turns coming next I feel will make it up to us. He’s definitely not being slotted back into all in, but I think we’ll get some good story with swerve and the elite over the summer and then some good stuff going full circle back to the beginning of it all when him and Kenny reunite.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I was mentioning this somewhere else, but I think hangman refusing to join blood and guts and then changing his mind is giving us a glimpse of where this is going. His loss has already lead to his desperation to “forgive” the bucks and accept their offer. I feel like he’s only going to spiral further in the lead up and he might cost team elite at the blood and guts due to doing something stupid in his obsession to get swerve. This will then lead to more friction with Bucks. This time not just hangman having issues, but now Bucks will potentially think it was a mistake to reverse their self imposed suspension. Since he cost them their match and isn’t being a “team player.”

Which then hopefully leads to Kenny’s return when healthy. Probably not until the fall, but the twist and turns coming next I feel will make it up to us. He’s definitely not being slotted back into all in, but I think we’ll get some good story with swerve and the elite over the summer and then some good stuff going full circle back to the beginning of it all when him and Kenny reunite.

I do think the Bucks feuds and feuding with the Elite makes sense but that has to be down the road imo. At least until we wrap up the Swerve side of it. But him losing in Blood and Guts due to his obsession makes sense and him spiralling even more works for me