AEW Dynamite July 10, 2024 - Owen Hart Cup Tournament Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
this story has been done to perfection with both playing their part so well. Way more into this match due to the story than the men's atm. Swerve and Danielson will probs sell me on it because they rile but currently I would still prefer Page vs Swerve. However May vs Toni has been some of the best booking Tony Khan done, even making people and me forget about the All About Eve story
It’s insane that he referenced this right out of the gate in his public announcement of her signing and it got completely swept under the rug by how well they booked the story after her debut. I look forward to one day seeing every piece of foreshadowing on television because I’m willing to bet it’ll be way more than the 3-4 moments Twitter has already dug up. It’s mastery.

Please let this main event. It’s THE story I care about.

• Love
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I’m just gonna pop in and say
You all can suck a fart out of my ass
I can feel what I want

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Are you watching a link that would’ve came from triller? Cause if I remember, I think that spot was like during a whole side by side commercial break here
If he’s watching now, most likely he is.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If he’s watching now, most likely he is.
I know sometimes I have seen a few links that like lead to the tbs showing of it later, but yeah most of what you find on them sites are international ones.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Ayo it took 3 guys to take out Joe to write him off of TV so he can film for Twisted Medal Season 2 I imagine. People asking why Y2J did what he did including Colt why wouldn't you be throwing hands at that guy if he's trying to kill someone.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Man did Fletcher take a hell of a beating in that Fatal Four Way. Pac gets the win and surely I want to see him vs Ospreay vs MJF talk about protecting your Neck.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Page joining back up with the Elite to the surprise of no one. Mercedes just pulled a Bret Hart and her as a Heel is even better than a Face.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Really that is the whole Segment Mercedes talks, Britt arrives, Mercedes leaves and that is it? Damn that was weak as hell to do considering Britt just returned.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Okay darlings let's talk about that ending with Mariah May and Toni Storm shall we. We all knew the Heel Turn would happen it was just a matter of time when it would happen and I thought PPV seemed likely but them choosing Dynamite was perfection. Now you have all the time to build this feud further to get people behind Toni beating her. They did alot with not saying any words between Toni and May just wished WWE would do the same with the ladies and not have one lady turning to dry dumping someone else's Papi to get over.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Kross Rhodes said:
For the record, I’m sure it is. It’s like I was gonna say to your “I’m a hanger mark and I’m never like this” post is you seemingly don’t ever get your hopes up on getting something you want and I wish I could do that, too, but my enjoyment in wrestling is almost directly tied into my ability to invest in a story, character or payoff. Severing that tie would probably kill my ability to watch wrestling so I’ll take the peaks and valleys that come with it. When something I want comes to pass it’s the greatest feeling ever. Like with Mariah. I’d even say the joy I’m getting on her winning is 5 times stronger than pain of being disappointed by the Hangman loss so I think I’ll be all right in the end. I’ll get by. I do get what you mean, though.
I get my hopes up all the time , I didn't even get mad when shida got crappy runs or when Hanger lost to punk, few other things too. I don't think that's a fair thing to say. I celebrate when my ppl win I just don'tact the opposite when they lose because I believe in my favorites n I generally believe in the booking majority of the time. I'm here to watch matches n stories

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N my point remains. Wait for the story to unfold before judging it, it's really not that unreasonable.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I much rather be kept guessing than to have everything be obvious n spoonfed. And I was also trying to help u guys be less narrow minded n settingvurselves up for sadness. It's all good tho

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I get my hopes up all the time , I didn't even get mad when shida got crappy runs or when Hanger lost to punk, few other things too. I don't think that's a fair thing to say. I celebrate when my ppl win I just don'tact the opposite when they lose because I believe in my favorites n I generally believe in the booking majority of the time. I'm here to watch matches n stories
I was just responding to what you said. Which is something I’ve often noticed. Anytime someone is disappointed in booking you’re usually quick to respond with stuff similar to this about waiting to let it play or to trust the booking. I wasn’t saying you don’t get happy for your favorites winning, but by your own admission you don’t get upset when they don’t. All I’m saying is I don’t have the power to only achieve one end of those spectrums like you can. In order for me to get the highs I have to feel the lows. I do think it’s because you have faith in the booking I don’t. I’ll give credit when I do see booking I enjoy. Both Hangman/Omega and Toni/Mariah in this thread. My only issue is I’ve been let down by AEW booking a lot and rarely does it get better after letting it play out for me. I’m also here to watch stories, but AEW has to get me to invest in them and lot of the times it feels like when I do Tony swerves to something else I’m not interested. It is what is. AEW is still a good product for the most part and I’m never disappointed in watching the show. There’s just peaks and valleys in when I’m excited to see where it’s going. I might not have that with Danielson and Swerve, but I do with Mariah and Toni so I’m more happy than not at the moment. I’m not disappointed as much as some are with this week. I’m more hopeful than usual, even. Even with Hangman. There’s a couple sidetracks they can take to get me back on board and time will tell if we take them.