• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite January 22nd: THE CRUISE OF JERICHO! SHIP THEM OUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Like I said....viewers were driven away alot earlier than what you're trying to act like it was.

Also....I like that you basically saying AEW is just a WCW nostalgia show.
It doesn't matter WHEN they were driven away. The point was there were millions of WCW fans who DON'T LIKE WWE.

And those 2-3 million watched all the way up until the buyout. 2-3 million is still a lot and AEW would kill for those numbers.

Deezy

DZ PZ
It doesn't matter WHEN they were driven away. The point was there were millions of WCW fans who DON'T LIKE WWE.

And those 2-3 million watched all the way up until the buyout. 2-3 million is still a lot and AEW would kill for those numbers.
Not what I said to Brad.....moving goal posts

Kross Rhodes

Speaking the truth isn't shitting on anything....it's speaking the truth.
Except you're wrong on a lot of these points.

This entire thing started because you didn't want me praising WCW things they were doing.

That's 100% shitting. 100%.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Penelope is hotter than any woman in wrestling not named...Scarlett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Not what I said to Brad.....moving goal posts
This argument was because of what you said to me. I made the goal posts.

I said they were doing WCW things to get back the 2-3 million fans back. Brad made his post backing ME up. :TI:

bradatar

WS' favorite son
MJF will be top heel in wrestling in less than a year. Didn’t expect it to happen this quick but I called this shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk