• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite January 22nd: THE CRUISE OF JERICHO! SHIP THEM OUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Vince wanted to run it.....he was shopping it around after TNT said they didnt want it.

Look it up.

And McMahon was willing to buy them months before that too, at a higher price.

Look it up.

Find me wrestling investors. I’ll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah that whole million people left watching the dying days left because WCW "disappeared".....wasn't being driven off by their shitty product.
There was still 2-3 million watching Nitro when WCW folded and they never started watching WWE. This is just a fact.

Nitro still had more viewers than Impact, ROH, MLW and NWA today combined and more people that currently watch SD.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Vince wanted to run it.....he was shopping it around after TNT said they didnt want it.

Look it up.

And McMahon was willing to buy them months before that too, at a higher price.

Look it up.
I know the full history of WCW, my man. He spent maybe two months and then cancelled it over a Buff match on Raw.

If Impact can always find a new home Vince could have easily find a home for WCW he just changed his mind.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I’m not arguing how much better WCW was let’s focus on the MJF future. Janela is minimum going in the pool and maximum going overboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I just spotted up on the railing is a NZ flag with the silver fern. Some Kiwis representing on the Cruise!

Deezy

DZ PZ
I know the full history of WCW, my man. He spent maybe two months and then cancelled it over a Buff match on Raw.

If Impact can always find a new home Vince could have easily find a home for WCW he just changed his mind.
Except for that little thing called the TNN/Spike TV exclusivity deal.

He was also willing to keep it on TNT way earlier than that....like I said, he was going to buy them out alot earlier than he did....look it up.

Your Meltzer recaps are failing you.