AEW Dark/Elevation update from Andrew Zarian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
Aw man, this is a bummer, I genuinely enjoy the low-key chill atmosphere of the Tazcalibur Visual Podcast. I like seeing people who would otherwise job out be given a chance to look somewhat important and show that they actually have a finisher, I like seeing glimpses of the indies, finding diamonds in the rough, and seeing what ridiculous shit pops up from time to time that only happens because it's a YouTube show and not televised so why the fuck not. At least we got some fun during it's time, picked up a few good names, ensured the indies didn't die out during the pandemic, and got some great soundbites from it.

To summarize, I'm Sad Guy Jones over here.

But I digress.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Aw man, this is a bummer, I genuinely enjoy the low-key chill atmosphere of the Tazcalibur Visual Podcast. I like seeing people who would otherwise job out be given a chance to look somewhat important and show that they actually have a finisher, I like seeing glimpses of the indies, finding diamonds in the rough, and seeing what ridiculous shit pops up from time to time that only happens because it's a YouTube show and not televised so why the fuck not. At least we got some fun during it's time, picked up a few good names, ensured the indies didn't die out during the pandemic, and got some great soundbites from it.

To summarize, I'm Sad Guy Jones over here.

But I digress.

This was beautiful