AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
No but if you’re gonna bust in and start gang screaming at a guy then surely you’re prepared for a physical reaction. If they didn’t want it to get physical then they should have handled it differently. Either they’re all assholes here or none of them are lol I don’t think you can say the bucks and Kenny haven’t done anything wrong here. Implying they just did what he asked is being facetious and trolly at best, or wilfully ignorant.
Get out of here. He said COME TO MY LOCKER ROOM. What did he expect? Them come all smiles and be happy that someone just ripped into them live on air after a PPV. If he did he a fucking idiot. If you issues that challenge and expect a calm reaction if they respond that night, yeah you are a fucking idiot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No but if you’re gonna bust in and start gang screaming at a guy then surely you’re prepared for a physical reaction. If they didn’t want it to get physical then they should have handled it differently. Either they’re all assholes here or none of them are lol I don’t think you can say the bucks and Kenny haven’t done anything wrong here. Implying they just did what he asked is being facetious and trolly at best, or wilfully ignorant.
Bucks n Kenny should just be the bigger men while punk gets to say n do what he wants? In a work place ur boss is allowed to yell at u n u cant swing at them lol. This both sides shit when one guy is clearly toxic is weird af. Dude assaulted multiple ppl over a promo, hes a bitch lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There’s a major difference between yelling into a microphone and cornering them in their locker room 3 on 1 and yelling directly into their faces. Come on now.
Like fucking for real. Punk still was wrong for his parts. But like damn

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
There’s a major difference between yelling into a microphone and cornering them in their locker room 3 on 1 and yelling directly into their faces. Come on now.

Punk asked them to speak to him. They did. He doesn't get to control someone's tone of voice. They just matched his tone.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cornering lmao. Wtf did he expect? Unless theres reports he was physically threatened or touched, zero excuses. Cmom man, punk is so obviously the problem here

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Punk asked them to speak to him. They did. He doesn't get to control someone's tone of voice. They just matched his tone.

Look if you want to defend an apparent ambush, be my guest.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Cornering lmao. Wtf did he expect? Unless theres reports he was physically threatened or touched, zero excuses. Cmom man, punk is so obviously the problem here

Yeah, it’s a closed space that stormed into. Cornering.

At this point I think the Elite could burn the building down and you guys will defend it.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Like especially Blaze going "Oh if someone yelled at me I'd punch them" acting like Elite themselves have no reason to be angry and yell. Punk slandered them in public if they did nothing wrong. If someone did that to me, I'm fucking yelling

Look if you want to defend an apparent ambush, be my guest.

Ambush? What the fuck are you on about? The only reports so far say Punk threw the first punch. Stop acting like Punk is some victim who wasn't expecting this. HE CALLED THEM OUT TO HIS LOCKER ROOM. He didn't call one person out, he called four. Don't call all 4 people out if you don't want to deal with 4 people.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s a closed space that stormed into. Cornering.

At this point I think the Elite could burn the building down and you guys will defend it.

And if Punk murdered everyone in AEW you would defend it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not to mention this is the x time punk burns bridges. Eventually hes gotta realize hes the asshole not everyone else. Cant believe im seeimg ppl defend a guy assaulting his coworkers over words. Glad ur not my boss lol

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Last thing I’m saying, and I’m sure y’all will only half ass read it, because that’s what y’all been doing the whole time. I’d feel the same damn way if it was someone I wasn’t a fan of. Because that’s just the person I am and how I was raised. Sorry not sorry, don’t bother replying because I don’t fucking care anymore.

^^ case in point post above “defending” when we said he was wrong also. Spin spin spin.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also if someone yells at ur answer is to punch them ur an idiot and thats how u go to jail. Stop acting like ur all super tough guys with timy egos and act like an adult lol

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And if Punk murdered everyone in AEW you would defend it.

Nope. I’m the only one holding both sides accountable.

But no one wants to hold the Elite accountable.

I said when the first report came out that Punk needed to be suspended or whatever Tony needs to do.

When this newer account came to light I said Punk still needs to be held accountable for his part, but the Elite need to share part of the reprimand for instigating.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Last thing I’m saying, and I’m sure y’all will only half ass read it, because that’s what y’all been doing the whole time. I’d feel the same damn way if it was someone I wasn’t a fan of. Because that’s just the person I am and how I was raised. Sorry not sorry, don’t bother replying because I don’t fucking care anymore.
Then u were raised badly if u think raising hands over words is acceptable. Jesus would say the same. Stop letting your fandom blind u

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lmao so Punk can insult everyone in anger but no one is allowed to confront him. And lol if u think bucks went to fight. Ppl are allowed to confront n yell at ppl who are being pricks and Punk wanted this. Then he starts swinging? You Punk defenders are reaching hard
Allowed to confront and yell? I don’t think so pal, screaming in someone’s face is a form of aggression/intimidation. If I’m yelling in someone’s face I know there’s a fair chance it’s going to get physical. You guys are the ones whinging about the fight, but it was started by an act of aggression by the biggest marks in this whole story