AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Three people ganging up on you where you have nowhere to go isn’t exactly the same thing as speaking on a microphone in an open environment. If the Elite wanted to go live on Instagram and comment on it, feel free. But, it’s a bit different when cornered in your own personal space.
Punk literally said: "Come to my locker room and talk to me face to face if you have a problem". They did what Punk asked. Punk has no right to act like he was taken by surprise. Don't tell people to confront you and be shocked when they do. He wanted them to confront him and they did. Talk shit and people will confront you.

Reactions: Deezy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Punk literally said: "Come to my locker room and talk to me face to face if you have a problem". They did what Punk asked. Punk has no right to act like he was taken by surprise. Don't tell people to confront you and be shocked when they do. He wanted them to confront him and they did. Talk shit and people will confront you.
I mean idk about you but if 3 people bust into my locker room shouting then I probably start getting a little defensive lol. He said come and talk to me face to face, that’s not really what (reportedly) happened is it

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean idk about you but if 3 people bust into my locker room shouting then I probably start getting a little defensive lol. He said come and talk to me face to face, that’s not really what (reportedly) happened is it

He called 4 people out (MJF was kyafabe) and said come to my locker room if you have a problem with me. So they did minus Page who had gone home. That's on Punk. If he is issuing challenges like that, he has should be ready to be confronted. None of reports so far say they threw the first so yeah they did come to talk and Punk/Ace attacked them

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So they all 3 had to do it at the same time? Lol. That’s ridiculous tbh. What all 3 scared to talk one on one? Damn who knew they was so coward bitches.

Let me ask you what you do if 3 people come busting in and yelling like reported?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
So they all 3 had to do it at the same time? Lol. That’s ridiculous tbh. What all 3 scared to talk one on one? Damn who knew they was so coward bitches.

Let me ask you what you do if 3 people come busting in and yelling like reported?

Or maybe they were together and are friends? I get you like Punk but acting like he did ask for them to confront is fucking hilarious. He literally said to confront him. Sorry he doesn't like the terms.

Well I'm not biting people and smacking them with a chair like a psycho that's for sure

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Or maybe they were together and are friends? I get you like Punk but acting like he did ask for them to confront is fucking hilarious. He literally said to confront him. Sorry he doesn't like the terms.

Well I'm not biting people and smacking them with a chair like a psycho that's for sure
And you hate him, so what’s the diff?

again THREE ON ONE!!! That’s cool to you? Like I don’t see how anyone can defend that. Or hey ask him come out in the hall way, you know where more people are around.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
And you hate him, so what’s the diff?

again THREE ON ONE!!! That’s cool to you? Like I don’t see how anyone can defend that. Or hey ask him come out in the hall way, you know where more people are around.

What so they should have lined all one at a time to speak to him? It's pretty obvious they were filming BTE at the time as they usually do it post-PPV's. Also I probs own more Punk merch than you.

HE LITERALLY SAID "COME TO MY LOCKER ROOM". Stop acting like they didn't do what Punk asked.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He called 4 people out (MJF was kyafabe) and said come to my locker room if you have a problem with me. So they did minus Page who had gone home. That's on Punk. If he is issuing challenges like that, he has should be ready to be confronted. None of reports so far say they threw the first so yeah they did come to talk and Punk/Ace attacked them
Think this is just a really bad take lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Think this is just a really bad take lol

How? Punk called them out and told them to come to his locker room. Are you excepting them to line outside the locker room to speak to him one on one?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What so they should have lined all one at a time to speak to him? It's pretty obvious they were filming BTE at the time as they usually do it post-PPV's. Also I probs own more Punk merch than you.

HE LITERALLY SAID "COME TO MY LOCKER ROOM". Stop acting like they didn't do what Punk asked.
Lol bro he never said “come gang the fuck up on me.” That’s pussy shit. Kenny and the Bucks can’t talk to Punk one on one? Awe because of some stupid vlog? Lol damn. Like I honestly don’t see how people are cool with that. Like Punk still should be punished, but they damn well should also. No matter how you try to twist it, it’s still 3 on 1.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Lol bro he never said “come gang the fuck up on me.” That’s pussy shit. Kenny and the Bucks can’t talk to Punk one on one? Awe because of some stupid vlog? Lol damn. Like I honestly don’t see how people are cool with that. Like Punk still should be punished, but they damn well should also. No matter how you try to twist it, it’s still 3 on 1.

He called out three people who hang out together and were likely together at the press conference. You think they are going to line up outside when they all see it at the same time? "Oh Nick and Kenny I'll go first, then you and then me". No one is doing in real life. If you call out a whole group, a group is confronting you about your words which Punk asked for. He called THEM out! Not the other way around. Maybe don't call three people to your locker room and be shocked when three people confront you. No matter how you twist it PUNK CALLED THEM OUT. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He called out three people who hang out together and were likely together at the press conference. You think they are going to line up outside when they all see it at the same time? "Oh Nick and Kenny I'll go first, then you and then me". No one is doing in real life. If you call out a whole group, a group is confronting you about your words which Punk asked for. He called THEM out! Not the other way around. Maybe don't call three people to your locker room and be shocked when three people confront you. No matter how you twist it PUNK CALLED THEM OUT. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I call it how I see it. If you can’t handle your own shit, you’re a bitch. Plus yelling in a man’s face isn’t talking. There’s a fucking difference. Big fucking difference. You’re telling me if I got in your face right now, yelling at you, you wouldn’t punch me?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I call it how I see it. If you can’t handle your own shit, you’re a bitch. Plus yelling in a man’s face isn’t talking. There’s a fucking difference. Big fucking difference. You’re telling me if I got in your face right now, yelling at you, you wouldn’t punch me?

So if someone calls your 3 friends whilst together and tells you to meet him somewhere. You are all going to line up one at a time to speak to him? Sure. No cause I'm an adult and my dad raised me better. I'll shout back at them. I won't hit someone unless they hit me first.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So if someone calls your 3 friends whilst together and tells you to meet him somewhere. You are all going to line up one at a time to speak to him? Sure. No cause I'm an adult and my dad raised me better. I'll shout back at them. I won't hit someone unless they hit me first.
If we went, we ain’t about to go yelling. talking and yelling are two completely different things. Why’s that so hard to grasp? Cause I’m pretty damn sure he meant come talk to me like a grown ass adult, and what they did wasn’t talking like a grown ass adult

Come on, like legit if someone is all in your face yelling like a mad man, your anger likely gets the best of you.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
If we went, we ain’t about to go yelling. talking and yelling are two completely different things. Why’s that so hard to grasp? Cause I’m pretty damn sure he meant come talk to me like a grown ass adult, and what they did wasn’t talking like a grown ass adult

Come on, like legit if someone is all in your face yelling like a mad man, your anger likely gets the best of you.

Ah yeah because Punk was so calm in the press conference and didn't shout or anything lmao. I get it you like Punk but he called THEM out yelling himself. You don't get to call people out and then cry they are yelling at you.

You don't know me so don't talk about what I would do. I worked a job where I had customers screaming in my face on a regular basis. If I can control my temper Punk has no excuse. Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean everyone can't,