AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If Punk started the fight, he should be dealt with however Tony needs to, but I don’t like the idea of pinning the blame on Punk. He didn’t make people shoot on him and spread gossip to the dirt sheets. He’s reacting to whomever it is backstage that’s trying to sabotage him.

If Punk gets suspended or fired, Tony needs to find the leak and adequately punish them for instigating this.
Welllll actually there was no big leak according to now meltzer too AND he said "punk usually the first one to come tell me stuff" so Punk himself talks to thr sheets (dave). Dave n srs also said no one leaked the hangman stuff it was well known by everyone n it wasnt hard to piece together.

Im sorry if i seem harsh, but the more that comes out the more it looks like Punk just decided it was everyone elses fault n freaked out n insulted everyone when the only person causing issues publically is himself being a child over a lone over a promo 3 months ago. Hes also now ckearly a hypocrite who also talks to Dave even tho dave told everyone (srs too) bucks or kenny didnt leak shit. Punk is a victim of his own paranoia and he sounds like he just thinks ges always a victim when hes the aggressor

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If we went, we ain’t about to go yelling. talking and yelling are two completely different things. Why’s that so hard to grasp? Cause I’m pretty damn sure he meant come talk to me like a grown ass adult, and what they did wasn’t talking like a grown ass adult

Come on, like legit if someone is all in your face yelling like a mad man, your anger likely gets the best of you.
Lol punk said come toy lockeroom . Bucks n kenny had every right to be angry. Stop defending this guy lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ah yeah because Punk was so calm in the press conference and didn't shout or anything lmao. I get it you like Punk but he called THEM out yelling himself. You don't get to call people out and then cry they are yelling at you.

You don't know me so don't talk about what I would do. I worked a job where I had customers screaming in my face on a regular basis. If I can control my temper Punk has no excuse. Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean everyone can't,
Read my post, I said Punk could’ve handled it better, I’ve said he deserves some sort of punishment. But I god damn never will be fine with yelling in another man’s face, that’s bullshit. That’s getting in his personal space. If you are fine with that, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean idk about you but if 3 people bust into my locker room shouting then I probably start getting a little defensive lol. He said come and talk to me face to face, that’s not really what (reportedly) happened is it
Lmao so Punk can insult everyone in anger but no one is allowed to confront him. And lol if u think bucks went to fight. Ppl are allowed to confront n yell at ppl who are being pricks and Punk wanted this. Then he starts swinging? You Punk defenders are reaching hard

• Love

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Lol punk said come toy lockeroom . Bucks n kenny had every right to be angry. Stop defending this guy lol
He said come TALK, not YELL. Fuck that noise. Stop defending bullshit like that.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Read my post, I said Punk could’ve handled it better, I’ve said he deserves some sort of punishment. But I god damn never will be fine with yelling in another man’s face, that’s bullshit. That’s getting in his personal space. If you are fine with that, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Maybe don't call people out yelling yourself and be shocked when they yell back, after you told them to say it to your face then. Actions have consequences

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ur being soft , he assaulted an employee physically. This is beyond "could of handled it better" cmon blaze be objrctive

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
He said come TALK, not YELL. Fuck that noise. Stop defending bullshit like that.

So it was OK for Punk to shout and yell at the presser but when others do it is bad?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lmao thats such bs he said come find me n acted aggressive. Ur being such a mark dude, stop

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How? Punk called them out and told them to come to his locker room. Are you excepting them to line outside the locker room to speak to him one on one?
No but if you’re gonna bust in and start gang screaming at a guy then surely you’re prepared for a physical reaction. If they didn’t want it to get physical then they should have handled it differently. Either they’re all assholes here or none of them are lol I don’t think you can say the bucks and Kenny haven’t done anything wrong here. Implying they just did what he asked is being facetious and trolly at best, or wilfully ignorant.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I guess I was just raised not to get in people’s face yelling. :toomanykobes I don’t find that cool, and never will. That’s childish as fuck. Yeah Punk was childish also. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Talk like a fucking adult.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welllll actually there was no big leak according to now meltzer too AND he said "punk usually the first one to come tell me stuff" so Punk himself talks to thr sheets (dave). Dave n srs also said no one leaked the hangman stuff it was well known by everyone n it wasnt hard to piece together.

Im sorry if i seem harsh, but the more that comes out the more it looks like Punk just decided it was everyone elses fault n freaked out n insulted everyone when the only person causing issues publically is himself being a child over a lone over a promo 3 months ago. Hes also now ckearly a hypocrite who also talks to Dave even tho dave told everyone (srs too) bucks or kenny didnt leak shit. Punk is a victim of his own paranoia and he sounds like he just thinks ges always a victim when hes the aggressor

Someone 100% leaked a report about him getting Colt “fired.”

I also don’t buy Punk ever threatened to walk out. I’ll buy the Hangman part, but that’s pretty much it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So it was OK for Punk to shout and yell at the presser but when others do it is bad?
I’m sick of you all not reading. God damn how many times do I gotta say he was wrong also before it’s in your thick fucking skull?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There’s a major difference between yelling into a microphone and cornering them in their locker room 3 on 1 and yelling directly into their faces. Come on now.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze