AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah. Even tho like Punk said something about MJF at the thingy, I think that one was a more blur the lines comment on MJF. Like I don’t know or think them two got any legit beef and actually get along.
I mean I'm sure MJF has some respect for him
Yeah. Even tho like Punk said something about MJF at the thingy, I think that one was a more blur the lines comment on MJF. Like I don’t know or think them two got any legit beef and actually get along.
considering previous feud quality one could at least imagine they have/had a professional working relationship. didnt liek any of his comments in the presser though, they werent really kayfabe, but wtv. only person he put remotely over were Cole who out and Mox who needs no one to put over (and i didn find it funny he was kind of acting like he elevated moxley which is...a bit laughable)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He put over than damn muffin

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He put over than damn muffin
ya in like the rudest way possible. is no one even bothered this rude cunt was just talking with his mouthful? No Manners Jones over here

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean I'm sure MJF has some respect for him

considering previous feud quality one could at least imagine they have/had a professional working relationship. didnt liek any of his comments in the presser though, they werent really kayfabe, but wtv. only person he put remotely over were Cole who out and Mox who needs no one to put over (and i didn find it funny he was kind of acting like he elevated moxley which is...a bit laughable)
I mean, maybe idk. :lol Are we SURE the MJF comments were trying to blur the lines a bit since at the time if he didn’t know how bad he was hurt, he knew they would be picking up the feud again? Just seems odd he talk shit about him, then they could be planning out stuff.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean, maybe idk. :lol Are we SURE the MJF comments were trying to blur the lines a bit since at the time if he didn’t know how bad he was hurt, he knew they would be picking up the feud again? Just seems odd he talk shit about him, then they could be planning out stuff.

Well MJF coulda also already been there confronting him about what he said too :lol it's not fact they were planning anything, that is a Chris guess lmao

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
"he keeps making me work with dicks. young guys who think they know everything. Max likes to shit where he eats" something a long those lines? I think he may have said he was a gifted athlete or performer at least but it sounded still like he was lumping him with who he just bitched about so i hated it. BUT. there's like, stilla small window he thought he was coming back and maybe turning more heelish so theres like...a ray of light I guess

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Didn't CM Punk just call MJF a prick who shits where he eats? and then said he was talented?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well MJF coulda also already been there confronting him about what he said too :lol it's not fact they were planning anything, that is a Chris guess lmao
or at least maybe raising some concerns ya. maybe Punk didnt get to some lines he was supposed to say and MJF was like what happened? theres a lot of scenarios though for suuuuure

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well wrestling isnt combat sports and aint nobody more carny then Dana lol
Idk man, a fight broke out backstage at a fighting event. Sounds like a wrestling match broke out backstage at a wrestling event. Steel chair shot, promos being cut, security failing to stop any of it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk man, a fight broke out backstage at a fighting event. Sounds like a wrestling match broke out backstage at a wrestling event. Steel chair shot, promos being cut, security failing to stop any of it
a shame no one was sent to the local medical facility

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, I know that. I was more trying to go off that and seeing if that could help back up that claim is all.
"he keeps making me work with dicks. young guys who think they know everything. Max likes to shit where he eats" something a long those lines? I think he may have said he was a gifted athlete or performer at least but it sounded still like he was lumping him with who he just bitched about so i hated it. BUT. there's like, stilla small window he thought he was coming back and maybe turning more heelish so theres like...a ray of light I guess
Yeah, that’s what he said. Like I could be way off here on that, and would really like if I was right on that. But it could be IF it was them planning. They could be like fuck you, but we can make money so I am willing to work. So could go either way. But we also don’t know if that’s what it is.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
MJF looking at 2024 like people do for DC movies.

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lol it kinda just hit me that if the Bucks would have just waited then they would have had 8 months Punk-Free anyway and coulda got the locker room and Tony on their side if this feud even is that bad. Now they got no belts and worse, they got Kenny stripped too lmao they couldn't have known he was injured so it's just hindsight but I bet they've both thought of this already themselves too :lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Lol it kinda just hit me that if the Bucks would have just waited then they would have had 8 months Punk-Free anyway and coulda got the locker room and Tony on their side if this feud even is that bad. Now they got no belts and worse, they got Kenny stripped too lmao they couldn't have known he was injured so it's just hindsight but I bet they've both thought of this already themselves too :lol
All the more reason to think this a work. :side: